MMORPG Listings

Startet playing Age of Conan (My First MMO!)

Server: Ymir (European), But I'm probably changing to a RP server.

Class: Ranger

Guild: None yet.

Main: Krosberg

Fortune favors the bald.

Started playing Age of Conan, I am on the Set server, character name is Rodderick, I don't really expect it to last for very long honestly, the game looks pretty but the mechanics of it are just asking for it to fall apart in a couple months.

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

WoW again...

Echo Isle

Various characters, all played solo which means I'll reach 70s in blues and greens and will be fortunate if I ever see purple. I hate PVP so no welfare epics for me (I'd rather earn them in instances anyway).

The game is a love/hate thing because I hate having to group for anything after decades of solo action, and the drop rates on common beast parts like boar snouts is laughable; killed 30+ murlocs tonight and apparently all but 8 were finless. At 70 I can solo most 5-man instances up to level 60, as long as they aren't like Uldaman in requiring multiple players to interact with certain objects. I play hunters predominantly (dwarf/gun, night elf/bow, and draenai xbow at the moment) because they are good for soloing, but I'm also learning to enjoy paladins for soloing and buffing random players.