LOL: Joe Kucan myspace fanpage! =P

my first strategy game was C&C, the original first one

I do not like RTS-s much, but C&C remained my favorite (the original one), Red Alert wasn't bad neither, till RA2 came out and broke up with the tiberian timeline

IB1OsQq.png

I haven't played CoH but doesn't you command small task force in it against enemies instead of your typical RTS gameplay? :x

Company of heroes did it's best to strip out all but the most basic of base building, then it modified the control points system so that territory was awarded based upon what control points were in your hands, territories can be cut off from the main base, There is no real morale system rather your fire teams can be suppressed/pinned by heavy machine gun fire. Biggest problems that COH has had is that after about 10 minutes in a match it becomes tank land. Also it's designed for more small scale conflicts rather than the massive ones we see in DOW.

I can say I've played EVERY C&C Made EXCEPT Sole Survivor.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I have yet to play CoH, thanks to the WW2 setting. It's a massive bore.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I have yet to play CoH, thanks to the WW2 setting. It's a massive bore.

I agree that WW2 is quite boring, but Relic seriously makes everything better.

It achieves some really good voiceacting and some quite good writing of the soldiers:

"Ah the great persuader!" (Obtaining a flamethrower)

"A little hose, Some gas and a lighter and BOOM!"

"Jesus, Conrad, tie your ****in' laces!"

"Open up and say AH you Kraut bastard!" (While throwing a grenade at an enemy)

CoH does make the killing of Nazis fun again. Also many of these quotes don't reach full effect unless it is in the game.

If nothing else buy it for the awesome cover system, it makes using actual movement and tactics worthwhile. I got it for 20$, that can't be too expensive.

Biggest problems that COH has had is that after about 10 minutes in a match it becomes tank land. Also it's designed for more small scale conflicts rather than the massive ones we see in DOW.

Then you're doing it wrong as tanks should never be your only possible answer.

sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif