AP release date specified

Rush release? AP has been in development since March 2006. Far away from "rushing".

at least it's not gonna be like Duke Nukem Forever, or Prey

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Sounds like a nice date, bit surprised they aren't projecting Christmas release, but that's a good thing for us, really - and th e devs, who won't have to crunch like a pyramid building slave for the xmas rush.

Seems like they announced the title at a nice date, they will dip low for a few months then restart the hype just as the christmas frantic rush fades.

Even though if the game is not rushed, its still concerning to know that the project had been switched hands between three lead designers with MCA being the third.

Hopefully the inner working's finally finds its pacing and consistency again by now.

Even though if the game is not rushed, its still concerning to know that the project had been switched hands between three lead designers with MCA being the third.

See, this doesn't worry me. It should have something like a year and a half in Chris's hands, so the earlier two leads can be seen as 'variety introducers'. You know, like a boiling pot of ideas where in the end the best few are selected by peer review and worked on the most extensively. Or something.

What do you mean with earlier two leads?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah, Avellone that guy whose name started R (gahh, Raynolds?) and ?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

• 2 weeks later...
Click

"Meanwhile, Alpha Protocol (PC, PS3, 360) is projected for a February 2009 release, firming up that "early 2009" estimate."

I bet it gets postponed a few times, every time for a few months, just like NWN2. So that means November 2009 then. :)

Third Rule of Gaming: The first stated release date is never the actual release date.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"