Out-of-date page

walkerguy

Out of date in italic

Obsidian's "Info" page.

What game projects are you working on?

Obsidian is currently developing a game based on the Aliens film franchise for next-generation systems and the PC, as well as an unannounced RPG; both with SEGA

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

Out of date in italic

Obsidian's "Info" page.

Obsidian is currently developing a game based on the Aliens film franchise for next-generation systems and the PC, as well as an unannounced RPG; both with SEGA

Matthew Rorie

• 2 weeks later...

Obsidian is currently developing a game based on the Aliens film franchise for next-generation systems and the PC, as well as the modern day espionage role-playing game Alpha Protocol; both with SEGA

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

• 2 weeks later...

The ALPHA PROTOCOL logo hasn't been finalized, so we're waiting until we have something nice and pretty to put up there.

(I asked around the office a while back)

No worries, friends! You know what we're making! (Well, most of it ;) )

The ALPHA PROTOCOL logo hasn't been finalized, so we're waiting until we have something nice and pretty to put up there.

No worries, friends! You know what we're making! (Well, most of it :shifty: )

If I can make a suggestion? Make it like the letters A and P are middle of epic fight of awesome propotions. The A letter would be dualwielding ninjas dualwielding katanas and the letter P would be dualwielding robots dualwielding rocket launchers.

It would be Epic.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

No worries, friends! You know what we're making! (Well, most of it ;( )

If I can make a suggestion? Make it like the letters A and P are middle of epic fight of awesome propotions. The A letter would be dualwielding ninjas dualwielding katanas and the letter P would be dualwielding robots dualwielding rocket launchers.

It would be Epic.

/signed.

No worries, friends! You know what we're making! (Well, most of it o:) )

It would be Epic.

/signed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_%28letter%29

i think it is pretty obvious that the logo should include 'alpha'

and looking at the places it will have, maybe some sword & smg in the background (not sure about this one)

edit: maybe something like these tatoos:

http://www.religioustattoos.net/Other_Tatt...pha_omega_9.php

http://www.religioustattoos.net/Other_Tatt...pha_omega_5.php

Edited by Jorian Drake

IB1OsQq.png

No worries, friends! You know what we're making! (Well, most of it :) )

It would be Epic.

/signed.

Haha, indeed :lol:

While you're at it you might as well sign this o:)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

No worries, friends! You know what we're making! (Well, most of it :) )

It would be Epic.

/signed.

Haha, indeed :lol:

While you're at it you might as well sign this :)

i signed it, 'half-way' :shifty:

Edited by Jorian Drake

IB1OsQq.png

• 4 weeks later...