What are you playing now?

Restarted Diablo in the vain attempt at getting some better gear than what I have already. I've hit level 8 and the only thing I've swapped out was Lapis Amulet for a Blue Amulet of Might. Less Lightning resist (still max) but it gives me an extra 9 Strength.

i recall you saying you couldn't find a good 1 handed sword

did you not get the quest to get Griswold's Edge?

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

i beat the big bad boss man himself using it as a rogue

kinda out of character for an archer chick to be wailing on a huge demon with a sword, but oh well

it did the trick

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I prefer classes that use magic. End bosses hit hard and I prefer not to be that close to them. Better to attack from afar.

kinda out of character for an archer chick to be wailing on a huge demon with a sword, but oh well

Not any different from a well armored and armed Sorceress.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Restarted Diablo in the vain attempt at getting some better gear than what I have already. I've hit level 8 and the only thing I've swapped out was Lapis Amulet for a Blue Amulet of Might. Less Lightning resist (still max) but it gives me an extra 9 Strength.

i recall you saying you couldn't find a good 1 handed sword

did you not get the quest to get Griswold's Edge?

Nope. First time through I had Zhar the Mad and the stupid mushroom thing.

Woo! I have Griswold's Edge now. Just finished slaughtering my way through the caves and completely missed the anvil. Hit level 12 and still hadn't found it so I had to go back through all the levels looking again. I walked right past it the first time through level 10 and didn't see it. -20% light radius sucks. :*

Also dumped my Shield of the Tiger for a unique called Dragon's Breach that has a slightly better armour, +5 strength, -5 magic (only thing I use it for is town portal anyway) and some fire resistance which doesn't really do me any good as I'm almost at max without it. Big attraction was that it was indestructible so I don't have to keep repairing it. Not that I'm lacking for money, I have 265,000 just sitting on the ground in front of Griswold...