Is it possible to edit a scanned pdf file?

ramza

Hi guys,

My girlfriend has asked me to clean up a scanned document she just made. I don't really understand how she got this result. She just told me that made some photocopies, then cut them because they weren't aligned correctly and stuck them on some blank paper. Go figure...

Her problem is that some borderlines on the right side of both scanned pages are still visible and she wants me to erase them. I have tried editing the whole document with Adobe Pro but in vain. I believe only Photoshop or a similar software will do the work.

Can someone help me with this, please? Thanks in advance!

Here are the two pages:

ANNEXE_I_Code_de_conduite1.pdf

ANNEXE_I_Code_de_conduite2.pdf

Edited by ramza

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

both of these documents show up as completely blank in my reader, are you sure theyre working?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

They work fine on my computer. Do you have the latest versions of adobe acrobat? I have both Acrobat v7 and v8 installed on my pc.

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

the only way i can think of is to export the files to something photoshop can deal with, then wipe out the black edges. you may still see the "erasure" marks unless you know how to grab nearby background and use that to fill it in. i don't know how to do any of this, btw.

yes, kaftan, they work, but some browsers have an issue loading pdfs over the web (there was a known issue with this that i thought had been resolved, but maybe not). the workaround is that you save to a file and then open into adobe after the save.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Photoshop handles PDF:s just fine, actually. But since Cain already seems to have taken care of the problem, I guess there's no need for that anymore.

(except they look very weird in my viewer, which by the way is Foxit Reader, that I find to be much better than Adobe's official one)

That's fantastic, guys! I knew I could rely on you! Thank you so much!!! :(

I will make sure to give you all credit for what you have done when I will hand the new files to my gf. :)

Cheers.

Spider wins!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.