Pictures of your games

hmm is that the Chloe npc you're using there?

I think that's it, although I'll have to double check to make sure - although, if you are thinking of the right one, she currently likes to run into battle and get killed, something that has resulted in several re-loadings. >_<

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

You have full control of your party in BG2, DN. No need to have your characters go on suicide rampages.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

You have full control of your party in BG2, DN. No need to have your characters go on suicide rampages.

Yeah, I'm just used to not being able to control them in NWN as I'm switching back and forth from a LAN game and BG2. It also does not help that I've maneged to kill off my "tank" - damn spider poison. >_<

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Bad day for Shepherd then things got better. He then made a new friend and made someone else have a bad day. :shifty:

post-17979-1212950660_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1212950734_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1212950794_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1212950853_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Downtown in that abandon building that is part of the Mudd Hunt Quest.
Thanks! I'm unfortunately already past that in my current playthrough, but I'll remember it for next time :lol:

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Are all those faces premade by the devs or are they created by the player?

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

All the NPC faces are premade. Also there are a bunch of premades for the PC to use, but you can make your own face if you so wish. Here is my Adept that I made:

post-17979-1213311197_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1213311263_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1213311295_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1213311396_thumb.jpg

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Nice poem, and it really was his fault for not being more cautious - or at least that is what my most recent character seemed to believe. Although, in retrospect, the Tremer might have just been looking for an excuse to blow someone up.

-Hurlshot

Its fun to blood boil people. Especially those stupid cops whenever you get caught doing something that you shouldn't.

I took out David after I did VVs quest and reported back to her. No need for her to get upset that I killed him.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

DMC4 all maxed out and running beautifully on my PC.

DMC4.JPG

Unfortunately, I can't figure out a way to take screenies other than by using Print Screen and paint.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: