Mutantized Stone Head Party Members

On Kotor II, when Atton first joins me, he'll be a big stone headed monster with yellow eyes, then I find out that he's completely Dark. The problem is that cheats can't turn him Light again when their suppose to. This problem happened to T3-M4 but cheats will help him be light. I press the tilde key and then type in addlightside 9999999999 but he'll stay Dark. I have EnableCheats=1 on swkotor2.ini and I can find a way to make him where he's suppose to, but after a little while he'll appear as Darth Sion Jr. again. What the hell is going on and how do I fix this. Oh and response choice "leave him Dark" is not an option, I don't want mutantized Stone Heads in my party. Oh and this doesn't just happen to Atton, it also happens to: Bao-Dur, HK-47, and T3-M4, I haven't seen if it happens on other party members, but I'm sure it does. The only people it doesn't happen on is the Jedi Exile, and Kreia.

deicideLogo5.jpg

Oh, what fun - a new cheater/modder to torment. Ahh... Just messing with you. What did you change and what mods are you using? Unless you really ****ed up it should be easy to fix - or you could use the KSE to turn them light.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

you really have no right to call yourself a modder and with the same breath ask what KSE is

And what have you modded, oh wise master of great knowledge? :)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

All Right now, enough, I've been downloading all patches, reinstalled the game, goofed around in swkotor2.ini and still Bao-Dur and Atton are completely Dark, oh and where can I find this KSE, and this hasn't happened all the time, I just starting running into this Bull **** recently, so this isn't a long-term problem.

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

I've downloaded KSE, but theres this Bull Crap saying WinZip free trial has expired when it was downloaded, it's saying that I'll have to register or buy, but really, my Vista has had Win Zip on it for over a year, and if I cancel out of it or X out of it, it'll cancel the download, and I'm not buying something I already have.

deicideLogo5.jpg

But it's saying I have to buy WinZip in order to continue the download, otherwise if I just ignore it and cancel it out, the Download will be cancelled, so is there a way to ignore the WinZip crap and proceed with the Download for getting KSE.

deicideLogo5.jpg

The KSE is just like the plot I make to make them be where there suppose to be, but again the KSE doesn't permanently keep them where they're supposed to be, I would have to say that KSE is more a Cheat program than it is to solve problems to stone headed party members or having Darth Maul Jr's. I need a program that can completely and permanently stop this Bull **** from happening, and I have Handmaiden with me now, and this problem is making her look like a female version of Darth Sidious. I remember reinstalling K2, but this Bull **** is still happening. I want this problem solved once and for all so that I can enjoy this game again without having to look at 100% Dark party members.

deicideLogo5.jpg

Firstly, the fact that the KSE is not making the changes permanent could stem from two issues - the first being that you did not apply your changes to the save, and the second being that you still have a modification that is undoing your work with the KSE. If you really know what you are doing you could try messing around with the Kot0R Editor, although I would not recommend it in this case. The best thing you could do would be to manually uninstall kotor II and then reinstall in a different directory - this should eliminate the problem if a file is to blame.

-Hurlshot

Use "print screen" and attatch a picture of the error so you can be helped easier.

It's not an error, it's this bull crap telling me "you must buy to proceed", what Bull **** , and I've saved it into a folder, but this stupid Win Zip stuff is blocking me from my destiny. You ****ing Win Zip Idiots!

deicideLogo5.jpg

Have you made certain that your CHARISMA isn't above 25 or so?

after 25 the game goes all messy with allignments

Ooohh! I think this solves the weird problem I've been having... thanks guys!

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.