Eriksen: A Rant

Eriksen: A Rant

Not only does Nick Eriksen trivialize rape, he also openly supported violence against female members of society when he wrote, "Some women are like gongs - and need to be struck regularly" (Barnbrook and BBC). Of course, the British National Party is a far-right, white-only political that openly promotes such discussing practices as eugenics and Social Darwinism

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Good grief. I had no idea the percentage was so high of rapes comitted by people the women already knew. That's just awful. Well, I mean not that it would be better if ... you know what I mean. I've quite lost my appetite now. :blink:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Never even heard of the guy but if what you saying is true, DN, then that bugger needs a cricket bat smack across his noggin.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I cannot tell a lie. My appetite came back when the pork ribs were done. But that's still awful. I've known several women who've been assaulted in this way, and the scars NEVER heal. The only sure cure is awareness, gentlemen. A lot of those crimes are committed by men who don't realise they're doing it, or don't want to see.

If you are interested there's an American lady journalist who writes true crime books, and she's done a lot on this subject. Her name is Edna Buchanan, and you should definitely check your local library for her books.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edna_Buchanan

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Never even heard of the guy but if what you saying is true, DN, then that bugger needs a cricket bat smack across his noggin.

I'd like to do that live on TV:

Me to the moron - "Men enjoy cricket, so this cricket bat cannot be such a terrible physical ordeal to you." *smash*

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Women enjoy sex, so rape cannot be such a terrible physical ordeal
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I thought it was ok to quote him so my response was more understandable, but if I was mistaken my post can be removed - still, you cannot deny that he is a bastard.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I wonder if he would like to have an unwanted cake forcefully shoved down his throat by someone he trusts, for that is what he is suggesting women “enjoy” (BBC). At least the ****er has lost his best chance at gaining a public office – hopefully, he will never appear on another ballot.
Glad you wrote "chocolate cake" here, because actually he'd deserve something else men enjoy forcefully shoved down his throat by someone he trust(ed until that moment and then never again for the rest of his hopefully miserable life amongst disease ridden rats in a stinky sewer used as deposit not only for excrements but also for rusting grenades of ages luckily long past).

[edit]

It somehow doesn't sound as serious as I meant it. And stating that doesn't seem to make it better *hrrmp*

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

This man is not a very prominent or well-known figure, at least not outside London certainly. The BNP is always there in the background - they have some local councillors here and there but aren't even close to taking a parliamentary seat. We often hear about them at local election time, but perhaps not so much this time as there's a lot going on with the major parties at the moment.

I confess to being a little surprised that a BNP candidate would say such a thing - I'd thought they were slicker at the presentation thing than that.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I thought it was ok to quote him so my response was more understandable, but if I was mistaken my post can be removed - still, you cannot deny that he is a bastard.

Oh, no, I didn't mean there was anything wrong with what's in your post. Only that my own personal words would be too strong. Most of it would never get past the filters. :(

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

tl;dr

Although I'll add that rape is one of the most abhorrent crimes imaginable. AFAIK it's not a common occurrence here, relative to other countries, but it's still bad enough that all first year male university students must attend a compulsory one hour lecture about rape (including pointing out the obvious such as "she asked for it the way she dressed" or "I was drunk" is in no way acceptable validation, as well as giving disturbing data about how many rapes are perpetrated by 'friends'/acquaintances of the victim), while the females attend a lecture about how to defend themselves and such.

I was extremely lucky in that we had many lectures on advanced stuff at my boarding school. Rape was one of them, where we were exposed (most importantly) to victims of rape. I'm sure (statisticaly) that at least some of the boys probably went on to commit the crime. But it left a lasting impression on me, I can tell you. Rape doesn't just violate teh body, it violates the entire emotional life of the person forever. It's like cutting off their face or something. Not clever, gentlemen.

-Elwood Blues

I don't know about that. It's certainly possible to recover from rape, less so from having your face ripped off.

Anyway aren't we engaged in stating the obvious here. There are no defenders Nick Eriksen presenting themselves. We might as well have had a thread about racism being bad.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.