Crash After Entering Harbirger Bridge

I am currently running KOTOR2 on my Vista laptop, which has an Intel 945GM/GU chipset in it. Whenever I go onto the bridge of the Harbirger, access the computer console on the bridge, and then log off from that console, I run a few steps and then the game crashes. I have tried restarting and such, but to no avail. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Unfortunately Kotor2 isn't made to run on laptops. Have you installed the patch? It fixes *some* Intel chipset bugs, maybe you get lucky...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Well I'm sorry to say you don't have many options. Kotor2 really hates Intel integrated graphics you could try take a step, save, load and repeat and see if you can get past that part. There is a skip peragus mod (you can get on youtube and watch a play through of peragus {thank God for youtube}) so you can just skip it but it might pop up later or not work at all. Mabey try to update the graphics driver from the intel website. Also do you have it at the lowest possible settings. Sorry I cant be much more help.

Well I'm sorry to say you don't have many options. Kotor2 really hates Intel integrated graphics you could try take a step, save, load and repeat and see if you can get past that part. There is a skip peragus mod (you can get on youtube and watch a play through of peragus {thank God for youtube}) so you can just skip it but it might pop up later or not work at all. Mabey try to update the graphics driver from the intel website. Also do you have it at the lowest possible settings. Sorry I cant be much more help.

Yup. It's all up to date.

As it turns out, I saved after accessing the bridge database and ran *BACKWARDS* rather than turning around and running forward and got through the rest of the ship with nary a hiccup. Have been running relatively smoothly ever since.

As it turns out, I saved after accessing the bridge database and ran *BACKWARDS* rather than turning around and running forward and got through the rest of the ship with nary a hiccup.

That's a odd bug-fix, I'll have to remember that one for the record books. :lol:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Thats what I get for not actually having photoshop. ;(:)

Added: Would you like me to switch back to my ridiculous yoda mod avatar?

Well I'm signing out, so maybe tomorrow.

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin