Xbox 360 Respawned

Gorth

I have CoD4. Saving the money on NHL'08 for '09. Nice job Detroit with the first win of the Finals this year! W00t!

I'm also waiting for the Puzzle Quest expansion. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting...

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.

Yeah, I agree, I've been busy with band practice and I'll probably be busy with that all this week. I'll keep you posted.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, I want to go 300 MPH down the highway on a cycle just to have Pixie Stick shoot me with a rocket launcher so that I can explode!

That could be fun. :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I used to be online all the time doing a a lot of racing, but no one else was ever on during the day.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Actually, I played some today at James' house.

1) Klye's an idiot, the driving is freaking awsome

2) Core gameplay is improved, but still GTA, for good or bad; driving good, shooting bad (very bad, the only people who say otherwise are those who put up with it through previous GTA games).

3) online (PSN, lol) was fun, there IS a lot of potential here, or would be given your opinions on option 2. I mean, killing someone by accidently rolling over them on my roof WAS cool, but the cops/robbers game was over in exactly 3 minutes because I found a rocket launcher.

Ignoring the campain, it's all the same stuff we've done before except in an open world with awsome driving but crappy shooting.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I should be back sometime Friday night, depending on whether the plane pulls a Hades on me or not. Then we can do our GTA4 co-op marathon.

This month has actually been relatively productive. I've brainstormed at various ideas/concepts for our project, though I haven't explored any of them in-depth. This thing could certainly have potential, though it seems like I'll be leaning mostly on experimenting with mods and said design concepts. You better have done some sort of work, idiot.

Hadescopy.jpg

Wip has Vegas2 now, and he loves it. We've managed to finish some of the smaller maps, but good times abound for 3p T-hunt.

As for the project, I have been mulling it over on the assumption that you're still interested.

Hadescopy.jpg

Project? :(

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

NWN 2 mod, perhaps?

I must admit that I found Penny Arcade Episode 1 too awesome and promptly went asplode.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Codename: Hadesmustdie

Good thing I'm not Hades then. :down:

Meh, minimal if any interest.

Too Human 4 --> 2p co-op downgrade didn't decrease my anticipation in the least, but now 2p co-op doesn't even have a freaking story. What the Hades? Bloody idiots.

Hadescopy.jpg