Xbox 360 Respawned

Gorth

:)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I'd murder anyone, that says nothing.

Though, last time I tried to get Halo 2 working on live via my 360 it refused to work.

Not that I tried very hard.

Xbox Reverse Compatibility = FAIL

Twitter | @Insevin

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT CALLING MYSELF A MORON.

You don't need to. :o

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

At some point I need to actually play that game. I got it in my collection but GTA4 is just occupying too much of my time.

For someone who doesn't really care about Multiplayer, and has 'problems' with aiming anyway, I wouldn't overly recomend it given that the campain is relatively stale compared to CoD2 and the gameplay is pretty much the same.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Quit yer lying, Shandes, I saw you playing Mass Effect again this morning!

Yeah, I play ME still, but I mostly play GTA4. I think it would be cool to merge the two games.

Grand Theft Auto: The Citidel!

:unsure:

Instead of Niko, the main could be Wrex.

On a more serious side, I just needed to take a break from it. There are two missions that are royally kicking me arse. Snow Storm and No. 1. Grrrr...

Edited by Sand

Yeah, if you need body armor for any of the missions besides the bank one you just aren't taking advantage of cover as well as you should be.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

you may want to murder me (virtually of course), so, on Halo 2, you can (soon). I'll be signing up again for live within a week and I'll put up my gamertag...

Well, one shipment has arrived. Now waiting for the one that has the actual Live code in it. :thumbsup:

Twitter | @Insevin

you may want to murder me (virtually of course), so, on Halo 2, you can (soon). I'll be signing up again for live within a week and I'll put up my gamertag...

Well, one shipment has arrived. Now waiting for the one that has the actual Live code in it. o:)

Little odd constantly replying to myself, but just wanted to say I found a code in one of my games that apparently hasn't expired... and now I can have the real deal in my gamertag slot. :)

Twitter | @Insevin