Weird words

I was trying to find out if any one else had a problem where all the words on the game changed to random gibberish. Mine did and now i can't read anything put useless, meanigless words. Please some one reply back. I may never be able to say i finished the game.

Did you change the language?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I may never be able to say i finished the game.

Well, there's one thing you'll have in common with the developers. o:)

(As for your problem... I got nuttin. Good luck.)

"smacks head on desk" :):lol::lol::lol:

I was trying to find out if any one else had a problem where all the words on the game changed to random gibberish. Mine did and now i can't read anything put useless, meanigless words. Please some one reply back. I may never be able to say i finished the game.

Did you mess with the dialog.tlk file? All the game's written dialogue is in that file, and if that is messed up somehow, then it would cause no end of problems. A reinstall should fix that, I guess.

I've heard this one once before. I believe the sollution was in the memory-HD of the X-box and that had to be reset somehow (don't ask me how).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

• 2 months later...