What you did today

Walsingham

I just spent all night studying for my accounting exam this morning. Staying up all night and being only slightly tired is much better than waking up 30 minutes before the exam and stumbling out of the house at 8:30am while still half asleep.

After I get home I'll have to do that assignment that I've been putting off for weeks. Need to do a quick write-up about audio casts, audio books and such and e-mail it to my prof by 7pm tonight.

Isn't theslug doing accounting? You guys should spot test each other.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

We're not talking about me are we? I've only pole-danced once, and that was only cause the girl doing it with me was really cute. Did I come on here drunk and tell you about that?

Anyway, I do maths and biology more than physics. In fact I am now convinced you are not talking about me.

Well, if Walsingham was talking about you, I was talking about you. A few things speak against it: He would probably have mentioned mathematics and biology as her fields of expertise and he would also probably have mentioned it if she was a man :sweat:

Anyway, I'm working today and familiarizing myself with web development. The very basics are new to me... Learning XHTML, CSS, PHP and stuff specific to my current job, yeah :shifty: I love learning new things related to programming, even if they're only new to me.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Guest The Architect
Well, if Walsingham was talking about you, I was talking about you. A few things speak against it: He would probably have mentioned mathematics and biology as her fields of expertise and he would also probably have mentioned it if she was a man :sweat:

1 - We all know Krezack is a math/biology nerd wiz.

2 - Krezack is a girl.

:shifty:

Guest The Architect

Karoline Renee Elle Zefina Amanda Christine Kate

Also known as Karoline Kate, KK, or Karo Kate.

Edited by The Architect

It was my second internet alias. I created a Black Isle Studios forum account when I was like 12. I was playing Icewind Dale at the time and decided Kresselack was pretty cool. Somehow that implied a nickname of Krezack would be cool.

I dunno it's all fuzzy logic to me now.

today i did Krezack

not the greatest lay, but not the worst i've ever had

on a serious note though, i went into work today briefly for a meeting

basically i went in, ate free pizza, gave coworkers ****, and got paid for it all!

haha i wish work was like this more often

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I've only pole-danced once, and that was only cause the girl doing it with me was really cute.

Nothing wrong with that, I know several women who pole-dance as a hobby - the fact that you do it does not make you a stripper or anything like that. :sorcerer:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

i submitted an initial draft of my complete dissertation just after midnight this morning. my adviser is reviewing it now. should be done by monday of next week, with a defense scheduled tentatively for may 2 (a friday, at 11:30 a.m. MDT). my gut is full of butterflies awaiting his response (he's already seen most of it and had only a few recommendations for imrovement).

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I've only pole-danced once, and that was only cause the girl doing it with me was really cute.

Nothing wrong with that, I know several women who pole-dance as a hobby - the fact that you do it does not make you a stripper or anything like that. :sorcerer:

What? No!

Guys, I'm not a girl.

I AM A GUY.

Nothing wrong with that, I know several women who pole-dance as a hobby - the fact that you do it does not make you a stripper or anything like that. :(

*warm smile* Actually, she has been a stripper and lap dancer. Frankly, it turns out I don;t care. She's very funny, attractive, and she can hold her own intellectually. Really, what's not to like? Me objecting to what she does is not more sensible than her objecting to the fact that I am training to kill people. It's not like I'm going to be doing that with her.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I just made some pasta. The only pasta sauce I had left was chilli. I'm not a fan of chilli (but pepper is nice). I thus decided I would try and 'spice things up'. Besides the normal ingredients I add, I randomly pulled herbs and spices from the shelf. I believed I added various Italian herbs, I accidentally poured in too much kelp, and threw in two dozen cappers.

It does not taste very good. While I think it's mainly because of the chilli factor, I think I'll stick to simple in the future regardless.

I just made some pasta. The only pasta sauce I had left was chilli. I'm not a fan of chilli (but pepper is nice). I thus decided I would try and 'spice things up'. Besides the normal ingredients I add, I randomly pulled herbs and spices from the shelf. I believed I added various Italian herbs, I accidentally poured in too much kelp, and threw in two dozen cappers.

It does not taste very good. While I think it's mainly because of the chilli factor, I think I'll stick to simple in the future regardless.

NOthing to do with being completely random?

-Elwood Blues

I AM A GUY.

Yeah right :thumbsup:

Worked most of the day. Got little else done. Next day please take a number and line up in queue #3

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

nothing to see here guys, nothing at all ;)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I just made some pasta. The only pasta sauce I had left was chilli. I'm not a fan of chilli (but pepper is nice).

oooh, chili spaghetti is da bomb! steak and shake has a great one, btw. i prefer my chili with lots of chipotle peppers (particularly, smoked jalapenos in adobo bbq sauce). mmmm... of course, i prefer habaneros to jalapenos for taste reasons, but habaneros require some serious stamina if you use a lot.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Actually, she has been a stripper and lap dancer.

Well, I guess some people might not like that - but I think you are right not to care. :bat:

Thanks, man. I thought it was particularly interesting to compare her conversation with that of the various movers and shakers persent, who were running about like five year old with balloons.

-Elwood Blues