The Music Thread

Gorth

I love musicals.

...I also love doom metal.

Primodial - Traitors Gate

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Pink Floyd - Arnold Layne

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

David Gilmour - You Know I'm Right

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

sgt_pepper.jpg

I don't really want to stop the show,

But I thought that you might like to know,

That the singer's going to sing a song,

And he wants you all to sing along.

So let me introduce to you

The one and only Billy Shears

And Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band!

What a coincidence :)

Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze

R.E.M. -- Fall on Me

Buy the sky and sell the sky and tell the sky and tell the sky

Dont fall on me (what is it up in the air for) (its gonna fall)

Mike Mills' backup vocals are really good on this track. Small wonder that they had him sing the lead for the first time on "I am Superman" later on the same album (Life's Rich Pagent).

doom metal huh?

what do you think of Sunn O))) then?

marduk - world funeral

Drone doom? No thanks, really. Estatic Fear, When Heaven Wept, Grand Magus, early Primordial, Mael Mordha are all good.

CMX - Resurssikysymys

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

R.E.M. -- Fall on Me

Buy the sky and sell the sky and tell the sky and tell the sky

Dont fall on me (what is it up in the air for) (its gonna fall)

Mike Mills' backup vocals are really good on this track. Small wonder that they had him sing the lead for the first time on "I am Superman" later on the same album (Life's Rich Pagent).

That's a great REM track. I like Bill Berry chanting 'It's gonna fall' underneath the choruses.

Mike Mills does a good vocal track on the untitled track from Green as well.

Rufus Wainwright - Across The Universe

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Stereolab ~ Surrealalchemist

:lol:

sometimes emusic doesn't totally suck ass.

although there is this one part of the track where I can almost hear Ted Theodore Logan say,"Be excellent to each other."

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The Beatles - Ballad of John and Yoko

Christ! You know it ain

John Lennon - Instant Karma

Bob Dylan - Tombstone Blues

As always I'm struggling if Bob Dylan or Roger Waters is best lyricist ever... I guess at the moment I must give props to Dylan

Xard: I can't help but to dread that the book might end up being a huge flop. A huge flop I can't call a flop because my elitist "friends" will eat me up for being too mainstream to understand genius.

"hey, hey! I love Alistair Reynolds already!

Well, considering Yrj

John Lennon - Stand By Me

Wow, Working Class Hero is actually good Lennon collection.

John Lennon - Working Class Hero