Guns!

Death by massive ructions! Massive ructions!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It is done

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Right.

Is he dead yet?

How about now?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

*writes walkeguy's name to Death Note*

:ermm:

Death by massive ructions! Massive ructions!

:lol: *puts on earplugs*

It is done

:ermm:

Right.

Is he dead yet?

How about now?

:lol:

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

That's it, I'll never ask Xard to be my god now!

kirottu said:

I would like a captive bolt gun to be available...only for a mission or two, it need not be something kept for long periods of time, I'd just love to do it once. Or twice.

Barring that, for the main weapon, I want the M4 assault rifle, with ALL of the optional pieces you see. For a sidearm, the HK USP or the SIG P229 in .40 caliber.

post-23266-1206562472_thumb.jpg

No sig necessary.

Just as a reference: I loved Deus Ex's weapon customization.. :)

I guess their 'one pool of ammo' that all weapons drew from was kinda cool, but all of the weapons lacked punch so I didn't actually play through to see some of the cooler elements of the game. I got to it too late though, that had a lot to do with it.

I didn't get to see the customization; I'd like the ability to add stuff on rails for a given situation. That'd be cool.

No sig necessary.

I guess their 'one pool of ammo' that all weapons drew from was kinda cool, but all of the weapons lacked punch so I didn't actually play through to see some of the cooler elements of the game. I got to it too late though, that had a lot to do with it.

I didn't get to see the customization; I'd like the ability to add stuff on rails for a given situation. That'd be cool.

that was deus ex 2 *shudder*

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

How dare you to compare Deus Ex 2 to Deus Ex? :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well, it really wasn't apparent from Invisible War that it was a sequel, which was most likely intentional.

That's how.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

I want to have a XM8, the best gun in the world.

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

I still say P-90. You'll be going around wanting to do some long range action then a guy pops up right in front of you! What do you do? Use your stupid M95? No! P-90 time!

Twitter | @Insevin

Never confuse Deus Ex with Deus Ex 2 ever again! :*

Seriously, Deus Ex 1 was a masterpiece. Deus Ex 2 was an example of how to make all the wrong decision when developing a sequel.

• 1 year later...
Also, the handgun Haircut McSneakers is wielding on that front cover appears to be a Desert Eagle.

...and he's a CIA operative.

I imagine he stole it off someone else's corpse. Hello, RPG. The two main activities are killing and looting.

also in the game he becomes separate from the government agency's and buys weapons from dealers so he cant really complain

Just give me that good old 1911 .45

I love those things.

I agree, we've got to have a Colt 1911 .45 in Alpha Protocol. :lol: This is the handgun

that most serious combat pistol shooters choose to carry. So it's perfect for a well-trained

operative like Thorton. >_<