Xbox 360 Revolutions

Nick_i_am

BTW, don't most of us have NHL 08 (excluding Nick)? We should try to organize teams of 5 and beat the crap out of randoms.

Didn't we learn our lesson when me and you teamed up and got beat down by some random internet guy?

I like the enthusiasm though. NHL 08 is probably the only 360 game I'm decent at, so I support getting it. I'd probably actually grace you folks with my presence and stop ignoring you if we started playing it more. That alone should motivate you to drop the $40 on it.

It's superior in a number of ways to NHL 07, jags.

We don't play with Hurlshot enough. Get 08, losers. The game's pretty ideal in terms of short gaming sessions of anywhere from 2 to 5 of us. Also, the game is awesome, and a good change of pace from everything else we play.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Honestly, if you guys are in the hunt for 08 it'll be worth it to wait until a few months before 09 comes out. Then 08 will take a dip in price.

And I was checking to see if it was cheap enough to pick up for you two yet, and the answer was a resounding 'no!'.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

They need to do arena football.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Blood Bowl was indeed fun. 8)

Obsidian, DO IT! :bat:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"