How do you buy your games?

walkerguy

Usually I go to a shop in a city that lies close to where I live, because I know the guy who runs it and it's always fun to talk to him.

But, a lot of my purchases have been through various Internet sites, as there have been very few new games that I've been interested in buying (and the shop mentioned above doesn't carry a whole lot of older PC games).

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Gamestop because it is minutes away from where I live and this particular one carries a huge number of used games for some reason.

Failing that I'll check all the local (kansas city) chain stores through the phone or their web sites (they are usually willing to network with me regarding inventory they are out of so this is generally a pretty quick process.)

If I am not interested in the game enough to check with local chain stores I'll just go online and start with the usual suspects that have already been listed many times.

Failing that I check with auction sites.

how do i buy my games?

with my monies :)

but on a serious note, usually from EB or something

I used to buy my games from **** Smith when I lived in Wellington. Is there an EB games in town???

if you mean the **** Smith on Manners st, then yep, there's an EB just round the corner on Cuba

seriously, only like 15m away from eachother haha

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

how do i buy my games?

with my monies :*

I used to buy my games from **** Smith when I lived in Wellington. Is there an EB games in town???

if you mean the **** Smith on Manners st, then yep, there's an EB just round the corner on Cuba

I never saw that one ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

how do i buy my games?

with my monies :(

Alright, what is this store name that is keeps getting asterisked out?? Or is it really **** Smith??

Wherever I find something I'm interested in at a price that is reasonable to me.

My normal shopping spot has a Best Buy, a Circuit City, a CompUSA, a GameStop and 2(!) EB Games within a short distance of one another (used to be a Media Play in there as well).

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man