US Presidential Elections

Guard Dog

Google this:

The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain World domination by the dissolution of other races...& by the establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will exercise the privilege of citizenship.

In this New World Order, the Children of Israel...will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition..."

-(Karl Marx to Baruch Levy, published Review de Paris, 6/1/1928, p. 574)-

"My sympathies are all with the Jews. But my sympathy does not blind me to the requirements of justice. Palestine belongs to the Arabs [as] England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs. What is going on in Palestine today cannot be justified by any moral code of conduct."

-Mahatma Gandhi-

"Let me issue and control a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws."

-Mayer Amschel Rothschild, Rothschild Banking Dynasty"-

"All Gentile Children are Animals"

-Yebamoth 98a

Jesus was born a Bastard & his mother, Mary, was a Whore (Mishna Yebamoth 4,13)

A girl of the age of 3 may be Violated... (Niddah 44b)

"When a Jew murders a gentile there will be no death penalty. What he steals, he may keep." --Sanhedrin 57a

Death of Gentiles by Beheading is recommended (Pesachim, 49b)

(EDIT: I hope I'm not going off topic)

Edited by Yuusha
coexistreflection.gif

The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain World domination by the dissolution of other races...& by the establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will exercise the privilege of citizenship.

In this New World Order, the Children of Israel...will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition..."

-(Karl Marx to Baruch Levy, published Review de Paris, 6/1/1928, p. 574)-

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Jews have the same superiority syndrome as their biggest nemesis, the nazis...in fact they are more alike then different.

Yeah, just like americans hur hur hur

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

(EDIT: I hope I'm not going off topic)

I would say, you are getting somewhat off topic. It is very hard to relate this to the current US Presidential Election :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

This thread went from a discussion on US politics to a Ku Klux Klan meeting. If I were a moderator I'd shut it down but since I'm not I'll just stop participating. The idea of hating an entire segment of the human race simply because their religion or ethnicity is as absurd as the idea than an entire segment of the race is united in some cabal for global domination. You are all certainly free to persist in your paranoia and hate speech but forgive me if I'm too disgusted to join in.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Jews have the same superiority syndrome as their biggest nemesis, the nazis...in fact they are more alike then different.

Yeah, just like americans hur hur hur

Often to fight one means to become the one which you struggle.

The mere fact that oh so "reliable" quote mentioned New World Order gave enough reason to all those smilies :lol:

In case you didn't know Marx was very antisemitistic person and in time from where that quote originates (obviously in 1800's) antisemitism was rising its ugly head big in Europe once again. If I remember that gigantic hoax documents about secret jewish world goverment arose around the time.

Hildegard: jews in general have no superiority syndrome. It's like I would go and say germans have superiority syndrome due to nazis

Edited by Xard

This thread is out of the race... too much off topicness towards the end. It almost made the 500 mark :lol:

Continued here: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=49786

Lets keep stuff not relating the election out of it for a while?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein