Terminator

Hurlshort

The only way to get away with a time traveling plot without paradoxes is to make the whole thing a self fulfilling prophecy.

Red Dwarf did this when they fell into the pit of suck and I never forgave them for it.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Twelve Monkeys is the best time traveling movie of all *ahem* time.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

The only way to get away with a time traveling plot without paradoxes is to make the whole thing a self fulfilling prophecy.

Red Dwarf did this when they fell into the pit of suck and I never forgave them for it.

Sheesh calm down. Red Dwarf is a comedy/satire. There are bigger things to worry about.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0438488/

Bale as Connor in T4?

This has to be a running gag in Hollywood. It really does. The next movie in production I hear about is not only going to have Christian Bale in yet another role, he's going to be every role in the movie.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Bale kicks butt, he's very professional, he doesn't have a lot of the baggage that major actors in Hollywood tend to carry. I'd imagine he'll be rumored in a lot of big budget films, and he will probably star in a good deal of them.

But I actually remember hearing the Bale rumor back when T3 came out. That was before the movie hit the limbo phase, so it's very likely Bale has moved on and is not committed.