What you did today ...

Fionavar

just been talking to my manager about possibly changing to the graveyard shift

will have to write up a new contract, but it'll give me weekends back

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Our heating system broke so our house is literally colder inside than it was outside during the day. I read a pdf on stretching so I could get some much needed blood flow and I'm contemplating a stretching regiment but I kind of doubt it'll manifest itself but w/e I have more important things to worry about like not slipping away into the darkness during the frozen night. On another note school begins on Wednesday for me and it's the first time I'll have a semester with 5 full classes and perhaps a job if all goes well, maybe I can actually start putting a dent into my degree, probably not since they keep on adding freakin classes needed to graduate. I mean come on, 3 social sciences and the art class I took magically no longer counts. That's a real **** move by them. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Well I hope you get your heating fixed theslug - I am not sure where you geographically (other than the desert!), but here that could literally be deadly. Be well!

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

I've been drifting in philosophical crisis over free will vs. determinism whole day (and part of yesterday too) which ain't exactly fun. Thus apart from brainstorming I haven't done anything worthwile.

Gahh, I've read more philosophical and scientific studies today than in whole month before. I hate when this happens.

Anyway it looks like my old existential views on matter prevails. Still, it's good to question and rip your worldview apart from time to time. That's one of the things I consider all humans should do. Not enjoyable at all, but still...

And that's enough for rambling I think.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I've been drifting in philosophical crisis over free will vs. determinism whole day (and part of yesterday too) which ain't exactly fun. Thus apart from brainstorming I haven't done anything worthwile.

Gahh, I've read more philosophical and scientific studies today than in whole month before. I hate when this happens.

Anyway it looks like my old existential views on matter prevails. Still, it's good to question and rip your worldview apart from time to time. That's one of the things I consider all humans should do. Not enjoyable at all, but still...

And that's enough for rambling I think.

This is why I never did drugs or hung out at Starbucks.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I didn't psychoramble. I made pancaeks with the missus, snuggled, read theoretical grammar and listened to Air.

Mmmm, pancaeks...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Guest The Architect

I have it from a good source that you actually did. And that you used to run around the streets with quite long hair, blue facepaint, and a fake moustache, crying FREEDOM!

I have it from a good source that you actually did. And that you used to run around the streets with quite long hair, blue facepaint, and a fake moustache, crying FREEDOM!

wow that actually sounds really familiar

except for the fake moustache

i had a real one....

Just picked up a Razer Lachesis 4000 dpi 3rd generation laser mouse to replace my trusty old G7

Is there anything in your system that isn't uberfied? I mean seriously, you could probably run Skynet off your computer! Just duck if you see somone named Sarah gunning for your system. :lol:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

^ Looks like someon has been visiting the sheep.

Just picked up a Razer Lachesis 4000 dpi 3rd generation laser mouse to replace my trusty old G7

Is there anything in your system that isn't uberfied? I mean seriously, you could probably run Skynet off your computer! Just duck if you see somone named Sarah gunning for your system. :lol:

Mr. Money In the Bank has no issues with price.

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

He should send his "old" stuff to me. I could use a PC upgrade. :lol:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

^ Looks like someon has been visiting the sheep.

If Archie has been doing your sister and she is related to sheep...

Hey...I didn't know ewes could write!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Guest The Architect

They can't.

And what is this nonsense about me doing sheep and DR's sheep related sister?

You people and your perverted fantasies. :shifty:

got an offer from a friend

can meet him after work and get a 30,000 volt taser for $160

would be a fun new toy, but not sure if i can afford to spend that much money at the moment

gotta save for bond and stuff for new flat