Xbox 360 Reloaded

Bokishi

Oh, and if you see a clan named SWAT on the opposing team, exit the lobby and look for a new match! Jags and I were schooled like red headed step children last night by three of them.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I thought Call of Duty four would only be fifty dollars, but it was sixty, and I've only got seventy in cash, so I'm waiting until I get some more money, at least eighty.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Sometimes Best Buy has sales on games. I got my CoD4 for about $40.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

My xbox just arrived at the repair center yesterday. I don't know how long it'll take to get it back. But once it does come back, do you guys mind if I join in? I will have to start from private again, but the starting assault class isn't that bad.

Too bad Mass Effect doesn't have online co-op. Too bad nobody here has Forza Motorsport 2. I urge you all to get Forza Motorsport 2.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I am still hooked on Mass Effect. :grin:

I have Forza. It came with my system along with that Marvel's game Ultimate Alliance. I tend to crash a lot in a Volkswagon.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

He would win. I tend to go for the Golf. :)

I just love smashing up Volkswagons for some odd reason.

So, how is Guiter Hero 3, Krookie?