What you did today

Walsingham

I stayed up until 03:00 this morning watching an old BBC docudrama called Threads. It was made in 1984 and shows what would happen before, during, and after a nuclear exchange. It was absolutely horrifying. Very powerful writing overcame the pretty poor video quality.

I remember that. I wasn't allowed to watch it when it first came out (too young :) ), but I saw it years later. Very troubling and very well-written.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I stayed up until 03:00 this morning watching an old BBC docudrama called Threads. It was made in 1984 and shows what would happen before, during, and after a nuclear exchange. It was absolutely horrifying. Very powerful writing overcame the pretty poor video quality.

I remember that. I wasn't allowed to watch it when it first came out (too young :) ), but I saw it years later. Very troubling and very well-written.

My only consolation was that now I'm in the TA I have a CBRN suit in the dresser. Although given the aftermath perhaps it would be more comfy to just top oneself.

Actually, on reflection my other comfort is the large reserve of pie fat I have about my middle.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

No, actually, it didn't. I don't see how hunting for christmas presents compares to running for your life. Idiot.

Obviously you have never went through the shopping craze of Cabbage Patch dolls and Tickle Me Elmos.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

That is why my jaw dropped to the floor. I was speechless, unable to defend my point.

How do you tell the top boss of the plant that he's a moron?

Politely.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

No, actually, it didn't. I don't see how hunting for christmas presents compares to running for your life. Idiot.

Obviously you have never went through the shopping craze of Cabbage Patch dolls and Tickle Me Elmos.

It's been 6 years and I still can't decide whether or not you're the elaborate troll account of somebody with infinite patience.

Edited by Krezack

If you can't laugh at tragedy then it will only eat you up inside and leave you a withered old husk.

Tragedy is tragedy, Krezzy, and it effects us all whether directly or indirectly.

They are a serious problem, don't get me wrong on that, but a bugger who shoots unarmed people who aren't even fighting back is a coward in the highest order. However seeking humor in tragedy is a part of the human psyche. I still remember all the jokes that emerged about the Challenger explosions.

They are a serious problem, don't get me wrong on that, but a bugger who shoots unarmed people who aren't even fighting back is a coward in the highest order. However seeking humor in tragedy is a part of the human psyche. I still remember all the jokes that emerged about the Challenger explosions.

Twin Towers tetris is one of my favorite gifs.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

You know if i hadn't started this torrent of bad taste I'd be totally trying to rein it in, right now.

Nuts.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hey guys, why don't you just talk about soemthing else. It's fine that people find different ways to deal with different situtations, but lets be respectful to other people and not talk about it. Everyone wins.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I just reviewed some mods for my latest run through of BG2 (it'd probably only actually be my 4th or so). I actually quite like the Gibberlings 3 mods. For the most part they seem logical and restrained (biggest problem most mods have is being unbalanced).

Contemplating playing this (slightly?) overpowered class with Ascension installed: http://www.gibberlings3.net/geomantic/ but it might be just a little too overpowered, even given its penalties.

Have a job interview tomorrow so I should hit the sack. Ciao!

I think I'd like to work at one of the poles. I wonder what job openings are available.

Well, you'd need to be strong to be bouncer, flexible and passable in darkly lit rooms to be a stripper, and you don't need any skills to be DJ. So I guess you should try and be a DJ.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I was thinking more about a research assistant in the Antarctic. Because I have no musical aptitude. But then again, neither do most DJs.

Edited by Tale

Dear diary,

Today I went to gym. Played table tennis against italian and lost. Badly.

I also learned that girls on futsal game are real life versions of Xaositects. Oh the havock!

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I spent an hour fooling around with a program called CrazyTalk. Very easy to use, but hard to make a 'good' animation. Cute software toy, but I don't see much use for it overall.

I also thought I'd change my avatar into something more holiday-spirited ... ok, ok, fine, I just wanted to change it. ;) My whitish cat in the other avatar died back in July :bat: so it's time for something different.

Now I'm going to eat some of that frozen yogurt I bought. Vanilla-Berry swirl, yummy.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts