NADS (working title)

thepixiesrock

Guest The Architect

I thought this NADS thing would be like some other thing you did on the forum before. I don't know what you'd call it, but yeah, I thought it'd be something like that. If it's an invitation only thing, I don't expect to get in, but if not, I'll join up. Why not?

Guest The Architect

Well I'm buggered. An invitation code is required. But that's fair enough. You wouldn't want the place to be flooded with people like Tale. :grin:

Or myself you might say.

You know, I've never really taken part it many of the meta-board activities around here (tADS, TOMBS, etc.). But, then again, who the hell am I trying to impress, anyway?

I will monitor activity over yonder and see if it is of sufficient interest to make my participation worthwhile. Which means that all you early adopters had better get off your asses and start making some damned interesting posts over there!

Alright, someone try it now.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Wait, don't try it now. Try the code c6947455

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So yeah, I guess I meant for you to try it now

The new code is 5dfe0203 And the theme is changed from your account page. The only person who uses the default comic book one is Llyranor.

Guest The Architect

I just tried to create a NADS account using the new code and filling in all the required spaces, but it hasn't worked, nor have I been told what it is I've done wrong. So, oh well, I don't think I can be helped with this, which means no NADS for me. Damn.

I just tried to create a NADS account using the new code and filling in all the required spaces, but it hasn't worked, nor have I been told what it is I've done wrong. So, oh well, I don't think I can be helped with this, which means no NADS for me. Damn.

I suspect it's because you need a new code each time somebody registers? I used the one you were trying to use. :thumbsup:

Methinks Pixie needs to fix his registration process.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

1) I didn't install this feature, so I don't know how to get rid of it, if it is even possible to get rid of it

2) It keeps bots out

3) I'll see what I can do.