Dolphin slaughter

Walsingham

My point was, wghat is the big whoop if they are as bright as ten year olds? We don't care about ten year olds as it is.

As for intelligence, dolphins are ALSO the only other animals known to enagge in gang violence, including rape. So there.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I think the whole human population needs to be reduced by a third, but beyond that I agree with you Nick.

Our whole nuclear arsenal needs to be reduced as well. Now if only there was a way to reduce the world's total number of people and nukes at the same time.

manthing2.jpg

As for intelligence, dolphins are ALSO the only other animals known to enagge in gang violence, including rape. So there.

Oh gawd, that makes them even more awesome

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Dolphins gang-rape? Don't be ridiculous.

They partake in consensual orgies.

manthing2.jpg

I think the whole human population needs to be reduced by a third, but beyond that I agree with you Nick.

Our whole nuclear arsenal needs to be reduced as well. Now if only there was a way to reduce the world's total number of people and nukes at the same time.

:)

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

:)

:lol: :lol:

I've tried dolphin and whale meat before. It tasted pretty good.

Octopus is so good. Especially the mini ones. Chop them up raw into bite sized pieces and dip the still wriggling parts in sesame seed oil with a little salt....mmmm....

I'm not a barbarian!

BARBARIAN!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Now I know why Tale said the dolphin he kissed he thought was stupid or something. It must've raped him.

Well heck, if the dolphin took him out for drinks and dinner it's going to expect something from him!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Hades begins to sing...

He went and did Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,

No one wanted see, but he shouted in glee,

And we know Flipper, way too easy to please,

Tale did it under, under the sea!

Everyone loves the king of the sea,

Never needs lubrication is he,

Tricks he will do when children appear,

many think he is slightly queer!

He went and did Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,

No one wanted see, but he shouted in glee,

And we know Flipper, way too easy to please,

Tale did it under, under the sea!

*runs and hides*

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Oh... God.

>_<:lol: :lol:

Dolphins gang-rape? Don't be ridiculous.

They partake in consensual orgies.

Actually, we know it precisely because they can talk. Marine biologists have heard the poor bloody female dolphins complaining.

Xard, you are in poor taste, sir, and I am querying admin to install a button that allows me to subject you to dolphin-based sexual assault.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.