no prestige class option??

You also need

to have had Visas appear

This is another good sign that you're good/evil enough.

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

You need 75% LS or DS (noted by the movie of Nihilus and Visas; altough it can drop after that ofcourse) and atleast lvl 15. Also need to have Visas in your team.

As for HK; After Nar-Shadaa you usually should have all the parts to fix him (if you missed one; check the ventors)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

iv played through telos and nar shada and im leval 15 but kaira doesnt say anything about becoming a prestige class(you know what i mean)

im stuped im now a leval 18 and she still wont teach me?

Kreia

wel im about 75% dark side I some how got miria i also have viases

another Q? is there away to repair HK 47 like in the first one??

Mira

Visas

HK-47

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

As for HK; After Nar-Shadaa you usually should have all the parts to fix him (if you missed one; check the ventors)

no i have hk 47 i want to know if i can "repair" him like you can do in kotor 1 using repair/coputer skill

you can repair t3 in kotor to but can you "repair hk47??

Edited by whitrzac

No; he is fully fixed this time around.

You can insert a Pacifist Package in him though o:)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Perhaps you gained a few DS points that mean your Exile was more DS that LS? Curiously, is it possible to beat the game without getting a prestige class? if so, if one were to finish with 50% EXACTLY in the Force Allignment, how would the game calculate the ending to show you?

i finished the game first time round as nuetral and it gave me the darkside ending

Let me guess; some Jedi Masters got killed (by you)?

^