Xbox 360

My wife and daughter are out of the house tonight, so I think I'll try and set up an online tourney for NHL 08. I'll tinker with it and post what it up. Kor and Jags need to add me to their friends list. Does the roster look like this for folks with NHL 08?

Me

Krookie

Jags

Kor

Nick

Llyr

Anyone else?

Are you sure it doesn't have online coop? There's got to be a way to set it up, that would be odd if there wasn't.

Anyways, I don't think anyone needs to be available to set the tourney up, but that's why I'm going to tinker with it. I'd imagine you would just log on and play your game whenever you can, although when it's a head to head game, you'd need to organize that with your opponent.

My wife and daughter are out of the house tonight, so I think I'll try and set up an online tourney for NHL 08. I'll tinker with it and post what it up. Kor and Jags need to add me to their friends list. Does the roster look like this for folks with NHL 08?

Me

Krookie

Jags

Kor

Nick

Llyr

Anyone else?

Sounds great, and thank god your in CA like me. No awkward time-lags.

I won't be back until around midnight tonight though. Hope that won't be a problem. :dancing:

Also: Nick managed to get his hands of some of Lyr's pr0n, so I doubt we'll see the best of those two working together.

Edit: Krookie, Hurlshot -

go ahead an add me to your gamertag friends list. I'll give you guys one guess what my tag is. Yes - I'm spoiler stalk proofing my tag from the likes of Eddo and Jodo Kast

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

The Krooksters' disc of NHL 08 is unreadable, from what he tells me.

Gah, that seems to be a common theme with EA Sports games. He should be able to exchange it for a new copy free of charge, but he'll have to call EA tech support.

Somebody stick and teabag DonJags!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Kyle and Blank's little brother have it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Nick, NHL 08 has online team play. I assume that's what you are looking for in coop.

So two humans can play against a computer opponent online?

Yeah, you can even play with 5 human players against the computer team, or up to 4 vs. 4 human players. I'm not sure how well it works, but I read up a bit on it and it sounds cool. I'll have to try it out when I get a chance.