Reskinning NWN2 companions

Meshugger

Cespenar's voice got really freaking annoying.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

*sigh* I'm all in favour of sexy but when are we going to face the fact that armour has to cover all of you to work. I don't recall Saladin cantering about in a halter-top.

Are we heading out to a re-enactment of the 100 yrs war or are we playing a fantasy computer game?

With that logic why not strip the flashy magic, potions, monsters, elves and anything else not 'realistic' to the uber degree?

*shrugs*

Yes I like a reasonable degree of realism in my ©RPG but seriously, skimpy female armor is a staple in fantasy RPGs. Has been for decades and always well be most likely.

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

Apparently, we should finally get rid of it.

But I think non-armor-clothing should be able to be more, erm, revealing. How the hell you're supposed to make -let's say - brothel woth current NWN2 clothes AND if you don't want them to be completely nude either (there's bunch of reskins in vault if you want that...)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The short answer: You use custom content, you ask the player to have an imagination, or you simply don't.

It was revealed a long time ago that WotC didn't want revealing content in the game. So, the game doesn't have it.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Yeah, I know it isn't OE's choice/fault. Still bit annoying. Curse you WotC, remember glorious days of Book of Vile Darkness!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah, I know it isn't OE's choice/fault. Still bit annoying. Curse you WotC, remember glorious days of Book of Vile Darkness!

Was the Book of Vile Darkness a video game intended for a wide audience?

I think its a fair educated guess someone from WotC (remember they are now owned by hasbro. The maker of those warm and fuzzy family friendly commercials) saw the more mature content for nwn1 and they didn't like what they saw.

I think if it was just some semi-nude to tastefully nude female skins it would have been one thing. but when you have male meshes with over sized erections, females with massive, over sized breasts, 'social' servers for 'meetings' with these haks under the D&D banner and all the other gratutius, over the top sexual content/servers, that did it in.

So one of the stipulations this time around was mode it more difficult for people to make such as it does not jive with hasbro's pro family image. Which, of course, OEI had to agree too.

Thats my take anyways.

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

There's no such thing as "tastefully nude" in a computer game intended to recieve a T rating. "Tastefully nude" goes straight to M, does not pass go, does not collect $200 dollars.

If there was a M rated DnD game done decently well, I would buy it.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

There's no such thing as "tastefully nude" in a computer game intended to recieve a T rating. "Tastefully nude" goes straight to M, does not pass go, does not collect $200 dollars.

ermmm... when did I say anything about the OC? the topic was about custom content/haks.

---

---

- Doreen Valiente

---

If there was a M rated DnD game done decently well, I would buy it.

Josh's TBH should suit your tastes... :brows:

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p