Open Visa Question Onderon

Hi

I'm now on Onderon and wondering who to give the 2 open visas to. I am a light Jedi so I was thinking of the woman with children or the Republic 'spy' in the Cantina - are there any better candidates? I was tempted to get the lightsaber crystal but that is definitely a dark side matter methinks!

As so many other things in this game, there isn't really a "right" or a "wrong". It would feel more natural for a light side jedi to do nice stuff and support the republic though. Alternatively, if you want to score some dark side points, you can give them to the trader and the woman with the crystal. If I remember correctly, the crystal is only of use for dark siders though.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

If I remember correctly, the crystal is only of use for dark siders though.

not always If you have your personal crystal and it is light side based then if you put them in together they will cancel the darkside out and you will get the bonus. As for the question I sometimes get the crystal from the girl and then give the other one to the spy guy (makes me feel less guilty), but you wont have your lightside mastery for a bit (if you have it).

Edited by mkg

Depends what Force Side points you want really.

Give to the dude next to the woman with kids and the woman in the bar for darkside.

Give to the woman with kids and the republic spy in the bar for light side.

Or use KSE and give yourself loads and give to EVERYONE! :aiee:

She offers you a (melee) weapon, 5000 credits or a Quixoni DS lightsaber crystal (+5 Damage, +1 Force Regen, i think). As a LS Jedi you can't use it. You can trade any of the items she offers if you're not happy too, but you can't get the visa back from her.

Edited by refuse

• 1 month later...

Ummmm id say the best person to give it to if you are darkside give it to that lady near the entrace of the cantina and say you want the crystal its a pretty good darkside crystal it brings up your damage but a pretty desent amount.

"Sometimes truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."