Rage against the Scalpers - $16 million dollar tickets on Ebay.

Hiro Protagonist

It would be tolerable in a free market system, yes, because the nature of the market would allow for someone not looking to rip people off to come along with a cheaper product and win out.

Like paper towels? o:)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

The scalpers are abusing the system, and they deserve the harassement. I mean, is it really free market enterprise if you would buy all the toilet paper in Iowa and then offer it to people at twice the selling price?

If you can abuse the system and get away with it then the system deserves to be abused.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

The scalpers are abusing the system, and they deserve the harassement. I mean, is it really free market enterprise if you would buy all the toilet paper in Iowa and then offer it to people at twice the selling price?

If you can abuse the system and get away with it then the system deserves to be abused.

*Walsingham cranks up the Sand blinker siren*

Attention all personnel! Sand is entering his dogmatic mode. Do not under any circumstances attempt to reason with him!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

But I can make the shot Wals! I can make the shot!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So, the people abusing ebay to harrass scalpers and get away with it are doing the right thing.

Glad you've finally come around.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

DAMN IT!

I am no match for your circular logic!

Drats, tin foiled again!

:wub:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

That isn't his circular logic. He is just using your circular logic against you.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It would be tolerable in a free market system, yes, because the nature of the market would allow for someone not looking to rip people off to come along with a cheaper product and win out.

Like paper towels? ;)

Or three sea shells.

Or Profanity Usage Citations!