Michael jackson dies

Daaave

:'(

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

:o

A true artist is no more...

He was the best - and always will be the best. His knowledge of beer is unsurpassable. His genius was to to be able to write simply and beautifully about beer.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Here I was rejoicing, and then I find some beer expert dies.

Now I'm sad.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Oh.

Oh, indeed.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

my head just exploded.

Well, at least you know how to touch type, although I wonder how you were able to locate the "NEW POST" button...

Get used to me for I am quite weird. The reason my head explode because OP didn't say which Micheal Jackson that died. And Yes it is sad when someone dies but sometimes if someone else that is famous, it is important to state which person dies.

RIP to Micheal Jackson ...........the other one.

DAMN YOU, DAAAVE! DAMN YOU ALL THE WAY TO SLAHYTHER! ;)

To give such hope then to rip it to shreds, laughing mockingly at us poor miserable mortals!

DAMN YOU, DAAAVE!

*whew!* :sweat:

Was that a bit over the top? I can never tell.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

my head just exploded.

Well, at least you know how to touch type, although I wonder how you were able to locate the "NEW POST" button...

Get used to me for I am quite weird. The reason my head explode because OP didn't say which Micheal Jackson that died. And Yes it is sad when someone dies but sometimes if someone else that is famous, it is important to state which person dies.

RIP to Micheal Jackson ...........the other one.

Here is humor.

And here is Deathscepter.

DAMN YOU, DAAAVE! DAMN YOU ALL THE WAY TO SLAHYTHER! :ermm:

To give such hope then to rip it to shreds, laughing mockingly at us poor miserable mortals!

DAMN YOU, DAAAVE!

*whew!* :sweat:

Was that a bit over the top? I can never tell.

For you Sand my dear, that was quite an understated reaction indeed. I would have expected you to burn an effigy of me in the city centre or something of the sort. Quite disappointed in you I am to be fair. You must be calming down in your old age.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.