Ever wonder what it would be like if you were never born?

Laozi

http://www.worldwithoutus.com/did_you_know.html

Pretty easy to use, I'll tutor you, Guard Dog, later.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Sure, the natural world would recover if the humans all died, but the author fails to account for Skynet and his robot army of destruction. With no humans around, who's going to protect all the trees and daisies from robotic annihilation? Huh? It sure as hell won't be the elephants, I can tell you that!

Edit: And, just for fun, The Humans are Dead

Edited by Enoch

:)

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

yet another ideologue attempting to demonstrate how "bad" we are to the planet. sigh...

Well, I think by now its a given, of course it might not be a part of your particuliar cultured heritage. I mean the earth is flat so all we have to do is push all the bad stuff off the edge.

I would like very much now to have picture taken with chocolate man.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I thought you meant me personally. Given my capacity to make beer and soup I would suggest the global snugness quotient would drop alarmingly.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Good thing we are around. Without us lice and roaches will go extinct and feral cats will take over.

BTW, that part about birds not nesting in radio towers is BS and I can tell you that for a fact. That tower light does not bother them in the least.

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

There was much much much better sientifical article about this kind of vision posted some time ago, requesting it.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Given my capacity to make beer and soup I would suggest the global snugness quotient would drop alarmingly.

assuming you mean "smugness," i'm guessing you watched south park last night? ;)

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Given my capacity to make beer and soup I would suggest the global snugness quotient would drop alarmingly.

assuming you mean "smugness," i'm guessing you watched south park last night? ;)

taks

I don't own a TV, and I said 'SNUGness'. BUt otherwise you're 100% right.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.