1 year from now ?????

dustin19

next gen system that will be the best at next years E3  

25 members have voted

1. 1. choose what you think and y ???

• XBOX360
    • WII
    • PLASTATION 3

Between the PS3 and the 360, I think the 360 will rule the next year. But it always takes a new platform at least a year to really establish a good game library, and the PS3 might come on strong by the end of 2008.

By then everyone will already have a 360, and M$ wins again!

They lost the last round

How so?

The playstation 2 sold 120 million units worldwide. The Xbox sold 24 million units.

The Gamecube sold over 21 million.

Wouldn't that be the last match? Because each generation is like a match. And each match has rounds.

Between the PS3 and the 360, I think the 360 will rule the next year. But it always takes a new platform at least a year to really establish a good game library, and the PS3 might come on strong by the end of 2008.

By then everyone will already have a 360, and M$ wins again!

They lost the last round

How so?

The playstation 2 sold 120 million units worldwide. The Xbox sold 24 million units.

The Gamecube sold over 21 million.

Wouldn't that be the last match? Because each generation is like a match. And each match has rounds.

Or each generation is just referred to as whatever you want to call a period of contest. Rounds, and similarly innings as well as whatever they call it in the other multitude of sports I don't pay attention to, are bookended by break periods. Within a generation in console wars there is no such break.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm recieving conflicting reports on that.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Thread Pruned and Closed. I would like to thank everyone for their choices in not only using the continuum of human sexuality to abuse one another in a normative manner that assumes one orientation is better than the other, but that you have reminded me yet again that my assumption that it is only a manner of informed choice to respect another human being with dignity is still a goal, and not a reality.

FLoSD.ObE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: