Only in my hometown....

Kor Qel Droma

From well respected man with his peers, legions of fans world wide, down to nothing but a cowardly killer. :verymad:

And there's tonights winner for 'State The Obvious!'

pick up a bottle of potato vodka on the way out

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

That's what he gets for using drugs.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

From well respected man with his peers, legions of fans world wide, down to nothing but a cowardly killer. :verymad:

It's hard to believe i saw wrestlemania 20 and when benoit celebrated with has family and even vince called him a monster he should have just killed himself instead of his wife and son

Edited by chris the jedi killer

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

The real monster is whoever made those pants Korey is wearing in that shot.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I was a fan of his. It pisses me off what he did. Why the hell did he do it? Spending all of those years making a career, building up a good reputation, gaining a lot of fans, respect from his friends and compititors only to throw it away in one stroke. Instead of being remembered as one of wrestling's best technical wrestlers, now he'll be remembered as a child and wife killer.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I was a fan of his. It pisses me off what he did. Why the hell did he do it? Spending all of those years making a career, building up a good reputation, gaining a lot of fans, respect from his friends and compititors only to throw it away in one stroke. Instead of being remembered as one of wrestling's best technical wrestlers, now he'll be remembered as a child and wife killer.

if you saw monday night raw all the superstars who loved him said that he loved his family and today on cnn bret hart said it as well why didn't he just kill himself insted of killing a 7 year old kid?

It's hard to believe i saw wrestlemania 20 and when benoit celebrated with has family and even vince called him a monster he should have just killed himself instead of his wife and son

I think he did... just after the rest of the family.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I think he did... just after the rest of the family.

he did but i was saying he did not have to kill nancy and daniel he just should have killed himself

he had so many great matches with shawn micheals triple h chris jericho kurt angle mvp etc.

which match do u think is his greatest

mine wrestlemania 20

Edited by chris the jedi killer

I used to watch Benoit, he was an unbelievable technical wrestler who could pull off a submission in any shape or form

Yeah, totally technical. I mean if wrestling was, you know, technically real or whatever.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I used to watch Benoit, he was an unbelievable technical wrestler who could pull off a submission in any shape or form

Yeah, totally technical. I mean if wrestling was, you know, technically real or whatever.

well... I think the main thing to think when watching wrestling is to know that while yes, most of everything is planned out to the last detail, they still are the ones who put together the moves. (honestly alot of my views about professional wrestling were changed by reading Mick Foley's book)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.