Handmaidens question *Possible Spoilers inside*

Spoiler Warnings for those who haven't finished KotOR yet (although there can't be that many! <g>)

Hi. I've checked the forums I haven't seen an answer to my question so here goes...

What happens to the Handmaidens on the Telos academy if you play a LS Female Exile? The last I ever see is when Kreia tells 2 of them their mistress has much to tell them. Then when I arrive "POOF!" there's no-one there in the academy but Atris.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Slayer298

That's pretty much all I remember happening. No answers - they're just not there.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Its never clear what happens to them, Atris either kills them or sends them away for some reason-although if she kills them she at least cleans the place up afterwards. It's also not totally clear what happens to them if you play as a Male exile. True the Handmaiden fights and beats them-which if you are DS would mean they are very dead. But If you are LS I've always been of the opinion they were still alive, just knocked out *Shrugs* would a LS Handmaiden really kill her only remaining family.....?

would a LS Handmaiden really kill her only remaining family.....?

Well...we don't really know what the heck was going on in there. There could have been some traumatic experience she had suffered from and would like to maybe erase that memory...permanently.

Its never clear what happens to them, Atris either kills them or sends them away for some reason-although if she kills them she at least cleans the place up afterwards. It's also not totally clear what happens to them if you play as a Male exile. True the Handmaiden fights and beats them-which if you are DS would mean they are very dead. But If you are LS I've always been of the opinion they were still alive, just knocked out *Shrugs* would a LS Handmaiden really kill her only remaining family.....?

I think she would have killed them, seeing as they attacked her and kinda had to be tainted by the darkside (kreia comes out and sends them in to have atris tell them "things")