this is where you can post your opinions on trask, and also any info, rank, age, history

also, there is the chance that he didnt die (though slim and pathetic)

1. Bandon defeated Trask but didnt kill him, instead he turned him to his cause like Saul Karath

2. Bandon left trask for dead either because he thought he killed him or he had to get moving and secure the ship

3. Bastila used battle meditation and allowed trask to escape bandon

4. Trask killed or defeated bandon and became malak's apprentice, only to disappear and become the reigning dark lord of the true sith in KOTOR 3

ao yeah, post some info on this uncannily helpful guy.

personally, i would rather of had him then carth in my party....he was pretty cool. He always had the answers...

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Carth states that he and Revan were the only two crew members left alive on the ship just before you take the escape pod. Meaning that Bastila wasn't on the ship but planet-side. (And looking for her lightsabre it seems). Making it very unlikely that she would have been able to use her battle meditation to help Trask.

4. Trask killed or defeated bandon and became malak's apprentice, only to disappear and become the reigning dark lord of the true sith in KOTOR 3

Errm, if Trask had killed Bandon then the latter wouldn't have been able to show up later on to get hacked apart by Revan. If he simply managed to defeat a Sith Apprentice then A; Why would he let him get away. B; Why would Malak fail to take notice of an untrained solider who was capable of taking on a Sith and winning.

And none of this would explain quite how he'd manage to get off the ship when you took the last escape pod.....of course the same thing could be asked of Bandon. But at least he isn't going to be shot by his own soldiers on sight if he turns up on a Sith warship.

And yes, I agree it would have been nice to have included Trask in your party. Although I did like Carth even with all the whineing.

I think you will git more responses from the Bioware K1 forums then here at the Obsidian K2 forums.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

I think you will git more responses from the Bioware K1 forums then here at the Obsidian K2 forums.

Oh I dunno - with Trask, none of K1 OR 2 could've happened...cause...y'know...Revan couldn't open doors without him :)

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

I wondered as to how the heck Bandon got off the ship

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Poor Trask and Amie. :sad: At least Pavel survived and went back to the farm, I guess. But Trask was a goner - I always choose the "You killed Trask!" option when fighting Darth Bandon, in his memory.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Guest The Architect

Trask was a moron. He deserved his fate. The Endar Spire was under attack

Edited by The Architect

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

I appreciated Trask's little tutorial. Of course, I read the manual first, but controls don't stick in my head and the in-game tutorial is very useful.

Thanks Trask. Wherever you are, may the Force be with you. ;)

*wipes away tear*

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

ok when you , bastila , and carth first meet up in the appartment she said something about she didnt have time to use her battle meditation . so that rules that one out .

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

dont worry, some of those if not all of those options were impossible ;):)

Trask beating Bandon...interesting.

I havent played k1 in a while...does the endar spire get destroyed in the beginning or just invaded? because that would explain how bandon could get off, he could just fly the spire or take his own ship off.

i liked that little add in of bandon in the beginning.

"Its a dark jedi"

sorry ol' boy, it's worse than that

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

dont worry, some of those if not all of those options were impossible ;):)

Trask beating Bandon...interesting.

I havent played k1 in a while...does the endar spire get destroyed in the beginning or just invaded? because that would explain how bandon could get off, he could just fly the spire or take his own ship off.

i liked that little add in of bandon in the beginning.

"Its a dark jedi"

sorry ol' boy, it's worse than that

tha endire spire gets destroyed :(

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

You gotta admit, it was pretty darn brave (read: stupid) of him to attack Darth Bandon that way. If only he knew the effect he would have on the universe by saving Revan's life like that...

Guest The Architect
That's stupid. Trask was TUTORIAL CHARACTER, his sole purpose was "talking crap you don't want to hear".

Otherwise, just another red shirt

No you fool. :shifty:

I

Edited by The Architect

That's stupid. Trask was TUTORIAL CHARACTER, his sole purpose was "talking crap you don't want to hear".

I

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

He shouldn't have recited his OOC comments

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I

Trask used his level 25 agility and thus knocked out Bandon unconcious, and escaped in one of the two remaining escape pods leaving one for Carth and Revan. Trask had a little accident with the escape pod and bumped his head, and yes he was one of the dead republic soldiers in the Kolto tanks you find in the medical station.

My conspiracy theories own face.

No you fool. :o

I

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)