Teachers stage fake gunman attack on sixth-graders

I would've suspended them for the rest of the year. Crossing the line would be if the kids were hurt ..

and no I honestly don't believe they suffered much emotionel pain - and nothing they can't handle.. that being said - they shouldn't have been exposed to it! but firing the teachers can cause more problems.. and actually hurt the kids even more emotionally!

Fortune favors the bald.

I would've suspended them for the rest of the year. Crossing the line would be if the kids were hurt ..

and no I honestly don't believe they suffered much emotionel pain - and nothing they can't handle.. that being said - they shouldn't have been exposed to it! but firing the teachers can cause more problems.. and actually hurt the kids even more emotionally!

Yeah seriously. Kids are babied way too much these days. Yeah of course they were scared but kids are resilient and its a good lesson to learn while your young that life sucks and your going to get screwed, they were lucky this time it was just a drill though. I mean of course the parents are making a big deal out of it because they probably want to sue the school system like all the other [people I hold in low esteem] out there looking for some money. I mean give the teachers a break, they make practically nothing money wise so they kind of deserve a little leniency.

Edited by metadigital
profanity

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I read a book recently (Imagining Imaginary Numbers) wherein the author claimed that "imagining" was almost outlawed in (he said Texan, but I would more believe the mid-West) schools, and certainly self-censored OUT of text books, because the word "imagine" was too close to "magic" and therefore ANTI-KRISTIAN!!2!!1

As a Texan I can heartily say WHAT?!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

If you punish every bad decision harshly, pretty soon people won't even make good ones..

My view precisely.

EDIT: well, not precisely. He left out the beer.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I read a book recently (Imagining Imaginary Numbers) wherein the author claimed that "imagining" was almost outlawed in (he said Texan, but I would more believe the mid-West) schools, and certainly self-censored OUT of text books, because the word "imagine" was too close to "magic" and therefore ANTI-KRISTIAN!!2!!1

But do you imagine? Huh? Well, do ya, punk?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

But do you imagine? Huh? Well, do ya, punk?

2336_i_have_a_dreamcast.jpg

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

If you punish every bad decision harshly, pretty soon people won't even make good ones..

My view precisely.

okay how about this one then..

if you punish every bad decision harshly, pretty soon people won't even make good beer anymore!

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Hahaha!

Awesome!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

That is a very funny pic. If it only had that level of spokesman to promote it maybe the Dreamcast wouldn't have failed.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

My view precisely.

okay how about this one then..

if you punish every bad decision harshly, pretty soon people won't even make good beer anymore!

I hope you're proud of yourself, you big bully. You made me cry!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.