__ 18-24

__ 25-30

__ 31-55

__ 56+

None of the above?

Are you male or female?

X Male

__ Female

Do you think overpopulation is a problem?

X Yes

__ No

What do you think should be done to solve it?

__ A maximum limit of children per family enforced by law.

X Colonization of currently non-habitable environs.

__ Nothing, new technologies will be developed to allow us to place more people in the same area without stripping the planet of its resources.

__ Nothing because I

What age range are you in?

*COUGH* 15 years old *UNGOUGH*

__ 18-24

__ 25-30

__ 31-55

__ 56+

Are you male or female?

-X- Male

__ Female

__ Yes

-X- No, some places will depopulate, others will populate, and other people will be killed in various bomb attacks and the like.

-X-Colonization of currently non-habitable environs.

__ Nothing, new technologies will be developed to allow us to place more people in the same area without stripping the planet of its resources.

__ Nothing because I

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

*COUGH* 15 years old *UNGOUGH*

Obviously your opinion doesn't count then. :ermm:

Actually this is because I just copied and pasted the survey I made for in class...where everyone is eighteen or over.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

What I find interesting is how different people dealt with the use of only two underscores for their choices; Will, for example, added an entire row of extra underscores, to make three, so that his "X" might be centred. (I was tempted to do this too, but decided that my obsessive-compulsive behaviour was not to win on this particular occassion. :brows:" ) Others have employed unique strategies (like Walsh who put the selection mark at the END of the option, for some bizarre reason). Fascinating. (Was that the point of the survey? I like surveys with ulterior criteria.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I read left to right. When I found the correct option I ticked it.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I found it easiest to highlight my choice and hit that 'b' button for bold, since I'm far too lazy to edit a check-form on the internet. :brows:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

__ 18-24

__ 25-30

__ 31-55

__ 56+

Are you male or female?

__ Male

__ Female

__ Yes

__ No

__ Colonization of currently non-habitable environs.

With the global warming, both Siberia and Greenland should become new prime quality farmland

__ Nothing because I

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm strongly in favour of having a safety net to catch people who may have wound up with no personal plan through no fault of their own.

Surely social welfare could be implemented in a better way than SS, though.

I'm strongly in favour of having a safety net to catch people who may have wound up with no personal plan through no fault of their own.

Fair enough. Did you have any ideas, or was it a general observation?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

What I find interesting is how different people dealt with the use of only two underscores for their choices; Will, for example, added an entire row of extra underscores, to make three, so that his "X" might be centred. (I was tempted to do this too, but decided that my obsessive-compulsive behaviour was not to win on this particular occassion. :sorcerer:" ) Others have employed unique strategies (like Walsh who put the selection mark at the END of the option, for some bizarre reason). Fascinating. (Was that the point of the survey? I like surveys with ulterior criteria.)

That alone may define our existence in this world.

You are my new god.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Fair enough. Did you have any ideas, or was it a general observation?

It was just a general observation.

If the U.S. became a wise steward of its resources, then this issue would be no problem over here.