The Photography Thread

mkreku

squirrel-1199t.jpg

So going through a bunch of pics, and I was about to delete the one above for being boringly un-printable, when I zoomed in and noticed what the squirrel was eating.

The couple feeding this bunch of squirrels - I thought they were feeding them nuts and crusts of bread. Y'know...what people usually feed squirrels? But no! It's a ..... TWINKIE. >_<

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I am a great admirer of erotic photography. Especially as it pertains to Belgian politics. It's a fine art in itself. Photography, not Belgian politics.

damn.. that is one hot politician!!!

--

nice picture of the eh.. squirrel .. thingie.. there LadyCrimson.. >_< (isn't it kinda wierd looking? I've only seen tiny red nice looking ones)

Fortune favors the bald.

Eh? It's just a Calif. ground squirrel. They're everywhere, usually in huge colonies.

Gray squirrels (bigger, bushier tails, less like chipmunks) and the like are semi-common, but you don't actually see them in the open very much, except in certain parks perhaps.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Eh? It's just a Calif. ground squirrel. They're everywhere, usually in huge colonies.

Gray squirrels (bigger, bushier tails, less like chipmunks) and the like are semi-common, but you don't actually see them in the open very much, except in certain parks perhaps.

well they're from Western USA.. that's why I've never seen them.

I'm used to these kinds:

post-5477-1177690976_thumb.jpg

Fortune favors the bald.

Oooh, how cute, I want one. :D

We don't have any red ones near us. I think there are some with red tones, but nothing that red. I need to get back to Yosemite and Tahoe.

Heh, yeah, my husband never smiles when I take his picture. In fact, half the pictures I have of him don't show his face.

Is your husband icy? :)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Just adding a picture I took on a festival I was at today:

post-262-1177945564_thumb.jpg

A Swedish girl. Just for Kirottu.

Now stop whining, finn.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

You'll have to find one for me. :)

Heja Sverige!!

Sightseeing there appears to be a bit limited... :unsure::(

I must cleanse my palatte and the thread with cuteness.

And with the adventurous things people do in the name of entertainment that I'd never do because I'm a chicken.

first pic is amazing. Its like squrriel and bird madness integrated into one...if that makes sense

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

^See? Awesomeness.

And Mrs. Crimson is quite impressive as well.

Heja Sverige!!

Those are really nice. Did you use camera filters or PS ones? Either way, they've got good lines and focus.

It's funny how I can like photos like those a lot, with all their great shadows curves and lines, but rarely think about taking any myself.

I caught a jumping spider in a glass and I'm about to take some pictures. They're just so cute.

Those are really nice. Did you use camera filters or PS ones? Either way, they've got good lines and focus.

It's funny how I can like photos like those a lot, with all their great shadows curves and lines, but rarely think about taking any myself.

I caught a jumping spider in a glass and I'm about to take some pictures. They're just so cute.

I had to touch up a bit on them in PS.. but most of it is the camera itself..

The funny thing is it's just a normal Canon 5 megapixel camera - but it was previously my brothers and he got some new software installed in it, which allows for all kinds of funky PS-like features.. I just take advantage of what is given to me! :lol:

Statues are great to work with, since they are often quite lifelike - and also quite still :) , which allows you to experiment alot on what angles work the best in different light.

Fortune favors the bald.

The funny thing is it's just a normal Canon 5 megapixel camera

Camera's just a tool - a good photographer can take good pics on almost any camera. :)

I don't think my camera has any filter effects like that, except for B&W ... but I also believe there's still features on my camera that I have never tried. :aiee:

And yeah on the standing still part - why can't animals be still, darnit. heh

Guest Accept

I went on a fishing trip last sunday. And darn it was lovely! :yucky:

Anyways, i captured some pictures - with my cellphone. So the quality isnt the best, but... yeah, i'll show you anyways. :)

My fishing rod. :down:

post-17463-1178643091_thumb.jpg

The stream i was fishing in. It's lovely, atleast IRL. :)

post-17463-1178643139_thumb.jpg

...and one of the Graylings i caught. :p

YcnEkv5u4UBk.JPG

Edited by Accept

Probably cat food.

Weather's been bad in Sweden these last few days. Apparently my interest in taking pictures is very weather dependent..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!