Official Fallout Forums!

karka

You know it's bad around here when one of the most active threads in the place revolves around someone else's forum.

Well its Obs fault for not having an NWN2 board here or a board about Aliens. We can only talk about K2 so many times.

Hear that Feargie?

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

You know it's bad around here when one of the most active threads in the place revolves around someone else's forum.

Well its Obs fault for not having an NWN2 board here or a board about Aliens. We can only talk about K2 so many times.

Hear that Feargie?

i hope he hears it now :mellow:

IB1OsQq.png

Editing polls is such an infantile thing to do. The mod that did it must be a pathetic kiss ass wanker.

but don't foget that was only ONE guy, a human, who ocassionally fails

nothing says it happens all the time there :mellow:

I know its just one person... Doesnt make it any less infantile or pathetic though. I seriously pity the guy/girl.

That's what I was thinking. They should have their mod status removed for abuse of power.

true, but only that one person (or do you know something i dont? :) )

I dont know if you heard but that same guy who edited my poll also deleted open letter by other member where CCNA started flaming him. Here check it out guy remade the topic http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=683935

here is the topic that got deleted taken from NMA forums http://staff.gamingforce.com/brady/open_letter.zip

I wonder what CCNA will do next but he certainly doesn't act mature enough to be a mod.

Oh and Darkie, having a forum for Alien RPG that is in pre-production and is coming out in 2009 would be next to pointless.

You mean almost as pointless as having a forum for a Fallout RPG that is in pre-production and is coming out in 2009?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Oh and Darkie, having a forum for Alien RPG that is in pre-production and is coming out in 2009 would be next to pointless.

You mean almost as pointless as having a forum for a Fallout RPG that is in pre-production and is coming out in 2009?

Yes.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I believe this thread has ran it's course. Good luck Bethesda with Fallout 3.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester