waaaah

hungry

i think i have osteitis pubis.

since the start of the year ive been getting a sore groin after playing sport. then ill rest it aawhile and it starts feeling better. but eventually it starts hurting again. just recently i was a numbhead and played whilst it was still hurting and now it hurts when i sit down, lie on my side or generally do anything. and this is on top of the tendinitis ive had/have in my arm and shoulder and my weak ankles.

waah im falling to pieces.

actually you can find out a bit on the internet. there's a lot of good online health stuff. also you'd be surprised how useless some gps can be. but i wasn't really seeking advice. just wanted to whinge and get that off my chest. i probably will still see a doc at some stage. and also probably have to give up frisbee for quite a while.

He could donate his body to science ? :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Go back to school??? I got news for ya youngin,i bet i was already outta high school before you were born :]

your age is irrelevant. your post revealed your ignorance for all to see, so you only shoot yourself in the foot when you claim to be old.

you failed to address my point. now that i've called you on your ad hominem, will you care to?

well for starters,in what way did i show my ignorance? And how does my age cause me to "shoot myself in the foot"?

lets see..."stfu puberty is not correlated in any way to masturbation", most kids dont even think about masturbation until puberty kicks in,there to busy playing console games :)

most kids dont even think about masturbation until puberty kicks in,there to busy playing console games :lol:

That would explain Fo:BOS, pre-pubescent masturbation substitute. :p

Their parents probably didn't allow them to buy it, which explains the questionable sales...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

well for starters,in what way did i show my ignorance?

by posting

And how does my age cause me to "shoot myself in the foot"?

being young and ignorant is one thing. being old and ignorant is far worse.

lets see..."stfu puberty is not correlated in any way to masturbation", most kids dont even think about masturbation until puberty kicks in,there to busy playing console games :lol:

you've done a research study on this, then? could you please explain to me your fascination with prepubescent sexuality?

Their parents probably didn't allow them to buy it, which explains the questionable sales...

That's part of it, definitely. The other part of it is that teenagers don't have nearly as much disposable income as marketing tards think they do (ie, infinite... that's why marketing folks are called tards) and as a result the market catering to the "Horny teenage male" demographic is utterly saturated, with results predictable to the most casual of observers.

"you've done a research study on this, then? could you please explain to me your fascination with prepubescent sexuality?"

No,actually im a parent of a 12 year old,he and his friends are all of the same mind,they think only of when they can get there hands on the controllers for the console(locked up at my house),mention girls and all you hear is "yuck,dont be gross". puberty has yet to kick in!

No,actually im a parent of a 12 year old,he and his friends are all of the same mind,they think only of when they can get there hands on the controllers for the console(locked up at my house),mention girls and all you hear is "yuck,dont be gross". puberty has yet to kick in!

Ahh...anecdotal evidence, I love it.

u luz

"u luz"

In what way?

Ahh...anecdotal evidence

Anecdotal evidence is used by people who have so hopelessly lost the argument that they resort to backing up what's left of it via personal anecdotes. Ergo, anecdotal evidence.

Lets see,Groin hurts,arm and shoulder hurts.......... I think he's starting Puberty !

Stop looking at the centerfolds!

f*** you and your arm-chair medical analysis. Like Ronald said, seeking medical advice on the Internet is a fruitless endeavor because people like you make statements like that with no factual basis. His groin hurts and his upper body hurts ergo he's starting puberty? Thank you, Doogie Howser.

"you've done a research study on this, then?

ask any other parent of a pre-puberty kid,bet you get the same answer :(

That's cute, but not an effective argument. Even if you were to present hard facts stating that prepubescent males play video games and think females are gross, what does that mean? Absolutely nothing, because there is no correlation whatsoever, be it negative or positive, between masturbation and playing video games.

U LUZ

I'm still wondering how this got morphed so strangely. We go from someone hurting themselves to a discussion on the objectivity of psychological and medical prepubescent masturbation. I don't see the correlation myself, but hey... I'm a CS major, not a doctor.

Do you think we could try to articulate our arguments without resorting to invective or personal insults? Please feel free to debate your point, but do not restort to comments of a personal nature.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: