new G-22

Eddo36

Target shooting with a .22 is great fun. When my brother and I lived in Vegas we used to go out to the desert all the time with a semi-automatic .22 with a scope and shoot at bottles. The challenge wasnt to shatter the bottles but to delicately chip pieces off them. Oh, and we would occasionally shoot at these wierd lizards that could REALLY haul butt across the sand but I never got one. :sweat:

Guns are made for one purpose. To save lives.

My god, of course! I'll have to tell my cousin the ballistics wounds expert. "Mate, you're look at it all wrong. This wasn't a fatal shooting it was succesful saving." Nurses, priests, therapists all these people are naturally associated with guns. Mother Theresa herself had a 155mm howitzer if I recall. I don't know why I didn't make the connection before. Get me the President!

Guns are weapons, plain and simple. Weapons can be used to end life and can be used to protect life from those who wish to end it. It all depends on the motivations of the one who wields the weapon, and not the will of the weapon itself.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Nonetheless weapons are ment to KILL

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Firearms are not "meant" to do anything but fire projectiles in the direction that they're pointed. What they're pointed at is totally up to the wielder. I would go as far as to say that the vast majority of the firearms manufacturered in the US are built with their designers and makers firmly believing, and rightfully so, that they will never be used to harm anything but paper or varmints. They aren't designed for anything but making shooting more comfortable, easy, and accurate. In fact, many sporting weapons are built specifically for benchrest and target shooting and would be incredibly awkward to try to use for anything else. To say that they serve no purpose except for violence is simply being ignorant of the vast number of useful and recreational types of shooting that gun owners practice every day.

I'll accept guns are made to shoot bullets. But anyone who tells me bullets are meant to do other than kill people will have to sit through being shot.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'll accept guns are made to shoot bullets. But anyone who tells me bullets are meant to do other than kill people will have to sit through being shot.

Actually bullets are the only part of the system that I'll admit can be designed specifically to kill things. Bullets can be shaped and built to cause maximum damage to a living thing, and the increased price clearly shows that they're meant for little else. Most of them are desgined specifically for hunting, but I will give it to you that there is handgun ammunition on the market designed specifically for self defensive against human beings.

The vast majority of ammunition produced and expended in the United States, however, is target ammunition, very simple bullets made to be cheap and to punch clean holes in paper, or bullets that are significantly more complex but still only designed to be more accurate, not more lethal. Most shotgun shells are loaded with shot designed for shooting clay disks and small birds and pretty much useless for anything else. All of these would be highly inferior for any sort of violent purpose, and yet they make up probably 99% of the ammunition produced and used in this country.

Also, anyone who tells me forks are meant to do anything other than hurt people will have to sit through being stabbed in the face.

Edited by Aram

Guns don't kill people. Physics kill people.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I'm sure the inventor of the first gun would tell you he invented it with the purpose to kill.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'm sure the inventor of the first gun would tell you he invented it with the purpose to kill.

Maybe, but unless you spoke chinese you would not understand him.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

After having a gun pointed at me even if it was my older brother playing a cruel trick, i can't see guns as "cool". As necessary as guns may be in some situations, their not cool. I know this is subjective but it pains me to even see one let alone for violence.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

And since then they've not only evolved to an astonishing degree, they've also acquired a myriad of different uses.

A lot of early inventions share this characteristic, surprisingly enough.

Also, anyone who tells me forks are meant to do anything other than hurt people will have to sit through being stabbed in the face.

That's my hobby.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.