i need your oppinion

steelfiredragon

If you want to be the coolest kid on the block, you'd take something like a chainsaw and turn it into a coin bank. The fun part starts when you're carrying that thing to the bank to deposit your money.. :)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Here are some directions on how to make a good reliable coin bank, and you may have fun making it.

What you do is get all your coins and put them in plastic cylinders, about two to four of them. Then to keep them together, use some electrical tape and tape them all together. Then, take some electrical wire and wrap it around them and then wrap it around your body so you want lose it or get it stolen by one of those running theives. Next, attach an alarm clock to it via the electrical wires, so you'll know what time it is. Now put on a trench coat to conceal your new bank, because when people see it they will be jealous, especially law enforcement officers, because they make so little money, they will try to take it from you. They will tell you to get on the ground and put your hands behind your head. That's the best position for someone to steal from you. When they tell you this, don't move, just say to them, "If you don't back off I'm going to explode with anger." If you notice people watching and television cameras, congrats, they are admiring your fine craftmanship. If you get a chance, make a run for it, and head to the nearest airport. You'll be safe on a plane.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Taxidermy could prove to be your best friend for making a nice coin bank.

When I was a kid I had a hollowed-out stuff squirrel as a coin bank. It would open up from a pop-out plastic cover on its butth0le.

I didn't have a lot of girlfriend growing up... :'(

This story is 95% true.

Seems like a cool choice. I yoinked one of those 5-gallon plastic bottles that sit on the water machine from work and use that as my coin bank. It never fails to amaze me how much it turns into after only a little while ($300-500). I mean, what the hell happened to all that change before I started saving it?