Links to fun mini-games

LadyCrimson

Since my ability to spend long hours gaming has been at least temporarily prevented, I've been more into the mini-game/puzzles that don't take long to play/you can play on a browser. Hard to find good ones tho, so I thought when I come across one I'd share/discuss it here. Feel free to add your own links if you find a one!

----------------------------

More of a simulation than game but still fun.

http://www.globalspec.com/Trebuchet/]The Treb Challenge - gain points for making your trebuchet toss a rock, based on real physics (supposedly).

I'm essentially a physics dunce, so my first attempt at figuring out how to even make the trebuchet toss a stone further than it's original setting was pretty much a dud. But I still found it kinda fun. The site also has a 'Build Your Own Rocket-Launcher' mini-game in the same vein.

http://www.globalspec.com/BrainStrainer/

Edited by LadyCrimson
Didn't want to make another thread. :)
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

So far I've only gotten a max distance of 486, accuracy and power around 650, for a total paltry score of around 1790. :yes:

post-11552-1171848165_thumb.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Projectile mass works against you. Lower is better.

Counterweight works for you. Higher is better.

Leave the rest default.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I haven't knocked down the wall in one shot either. Just points for hitting it.

What I really want to know is: how did that one person get a score of 100,000? ;)

Noticed the name, didn't think about it. But... ;)

Maybe the first 3-5 come from the maker of the game.

Got the wall down with 2 shots.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I also managed to launch the rocket in the second game!

I looked at that one; it'a neat, but too much for my tiny brain. :dancing:

Friends showed me this one:

Roadblocks - a simple game of about 22 short lvls of getting a ball to move into a 'goal.' It's not too hard, but there's a few tricky puzzler levels that may stump some a bit.

Friends showed me this one:

Roadblocks - a simple game of about 22 short lvls of getting a ball to move into a 'goal.' It's not too hard, but there's a few tricky puzzler levels that may stump some a bit.

That's a good one. I remember being stuck on level 14 for over an hour the first time I played that game. =]

Kitten Canon :)

Three Little Pigs - stack pigs to reach a cupcake - so cutesy it might make you hurl

Warthog Launch

Edited by LadyCrimson