If a baby will grow up with Superman-like powers...

Eddo36

He's lying. He doesn't have any super powers.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Famous last words... :whoops:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

He's lying. He doesn't have any super powers.

I read his mind and can safely say that that's true. There are no superpowers.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Thanks Bucky

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Realistically, demi-gods wouldn't be hot. They'd probably be fat and un-kept. I mean, they've already got the whole super power and everything going for them. They probably wouldn't care about like, how they looked and stuff and they'd probably gorge themselves and get all fat because hey, I cna just rip anyone apart.

No, no, no. Demi-gods have godsend metabolisms and therefore never get fat!

Plus they have stamina and can go all night long. :mellow:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I'm here all week Vol.

If the super-person looked like Uma Thurman I'd vote death

Uma Thurman used to be stunning.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Her _feet_ ?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Her _feet_ ?

Yes.

Her feet are totally gross, even if you are completely indifferent of someone's feet, you will be grossed out.

Then you will notice her hands are the same, with long, gnarly fingers like the branches of an old tree.

Then it's the skinny, dangly limbs that just hang on there like boiled asparagus.

Finally the face, with the huge jaw and fat nose, the really nice lips that look like they were kidnapped from some other girl and stappled on her face.

Etc.

It all started with the feet.

:confused: