Why I like TSL more than KotOR

Guest The Architect

Guest The Architect
KOTOR was like all first's in a series. It established the framework of expectation for the others. It received 10/10 in many reviews and is in my opinion still one of the best, RPG's and hands down is the best Star Wars game, ever. KOTOR 2's deficiencies however are partly Lucasart's fault (rushing the product for Christmas release) as well as the problem with all mid-quels: it is only the foundation to set up the finale.

It

Edited by The Architect

Just wanted to reply on the "poorly written" character point here.

As I mentioned before I do agree Kotor1 did better on the character-dev. Due to far more dialogue and intrussion into the avarage conversation (not just a DS/LS-gainage response) you GET far more intruiged into the character and their feelings/opinions.

And don't go around saying HK-47 was a complete ripoff of C-3PO; and totally in the Star Wars mood :thumbsup:

And so; as it is many Kotor2 characters lack a proper character. Visas for instance, but I would also include Mira, Mandalore, HK and T3 (altough he DID do much better than in Kotor1); where the latest 3 just added NOTHING to them then what was done in Kotor1 (T3's only purpose was giving info about Kotor1; and his attitude was... to be blunt... a TOTAL R2-D2 ripoff)...

Also the fact that they can be purely LS and bloodlust-ridden doesn't really help for the Kotor2-characters.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

T3's only purpose was giving info about Kotor1; and his attitude was... to be blunt... a TOTAL R2-D2 ripoff

Your game must be a different version to mine. T3 is the main character in the game, the one that knows everything about what is happening, manipulating the other characters, hiding behind his metallic pokerface. He knows what went before, he makes sure that the Ebon Hawk goes where he wants to and only he (and possibly Revan) knows what his secret agenda is. Kreia is just one of his tools, just like poor old HK-47.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

T3's only purpose was giving info about Kotor1; and his attitude was... to be blunt... a TOTAL R2-D2 ripoff

Your game must be a different version to mine. T3 is the main character in the game, the one that knows everything about what is happening, manipulating the other characters, hiding behind his metallic pokerface. He knows what went before, he makes sure that the Ebon Hawk goes where he wants to and only he (and possibly Revan) knows what his secret agenda is. Kreia is just one of his tools, just like poor old HK-47.

Sounds like someone needs a memory wipe :down::woot::thumbsup:

T3-M4 had more of a purpose in K2 than in K1 IMO. After hacking into the Sith Base on Taris he had little use following that.

K2 he was more involved in the plot, especially concerning events on Peragus and Nar Shaddaa

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Must have been the blond wig that made me think Yenta... Not saying Yoda does drag, that would, be Yentle. Why did I think Streisand?

:rolleyes: Kotor 2 gets a point for no twist.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.