Movies You Have Seen Lately

Darque

Thank You For Smoking. Little bit propaganda-ish in places. Even so, I couldn't help but enjoy it really.

"The great state of Vermont will not apologize for its cheese!"

Also, interesting to see the new Harvey Dent in action, I think he'll fair well.

I watched the Rock for the first time in nearly a decade or so. Slightly better than the first time I watched it.

Did anybody see the Wicker Man? Is it as silly as I've heard?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I watched the Rock for the first time in nearly a decade or so. Slightly better than the first time I watched it.

It's a remake, for a start, of a classic film (with Christopher Lee!), and I don't think it survived the process intact ... though I haven't seen it.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It's a remake, for a start, of a classic film (with Christopher Lee!), and I don't think it survived the process intact ... though I haven't seen it.

Yeah. I read that it was a kinda redundant remake (ala Psycho and The Omen) in that it was basically a lesser version of the exact same film. Not sure how accurate an assessment that is though.

Also: Takeshis' (5), Finding Forrester - I saw this Friday at the US Consulate, Black History Month and all; they should've gone with Do The Right Thing, Malcom X, or, I dunno, Surf Nazis Must Die: The Director's Cut - (6), Rocky Balboa - his demeanor around the barmaid is really endearing - (:ermm:, Eureka (7), Children of Men - again - (9, maybe 10).

Election

Pretty damn good.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

as far as ghost rider, different strokes for different folks, i enjoyed it, well atleast much more than elecktra and dare devil

I know someone who recommends it more than the X-Men movies. But, then again he gets angsty about the X-Men movies for not revolving around Cyclops.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."