BugZ

Fionavar

I only notice that when I manually resize the browser to be so narrow it "defeats" a tables ability to resize w/all elements undisturbed, if that makes sense. Could that be it for you, or is it happening when it's maximized?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Update Ignore seems to be working here is what I see when enabled. Member is in post list, but this is what is visibile:

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: XXXX.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

It is working again. It wasn't working yesterday or the day before.

I figured you guys did an update, since when I logged in later last night, I had to reenter my username and password. Since then ignore has been working.

Deus Ex Machina ... at least it works! thanks for bringing it our attention alanschu.

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

Hmmm. It seems to not be working. I'm at work (:) ) at the moment. I can't remember if this is where I was having problems before. It's an older browser. Firefox 1.5.0.7. I'd upgrade it, except I'm not sure what type of privileges I have to do so (plus it's Linux which means I'd have to dig a bit deeper).

I guess I suffer while at work.

Hmmm. It seems to not be working. I'm at work (:lol: ) at the moment. I can't remember if this is where I was having problems before. It's an older browser. Firefox 1.5.0.7. I'd upgrade it, except I'm not sure what type of privileges I have to do so (plus it's Linux which means I'd have to dig a bit deeper).

I guess I suffer while at work.

I have heard from a few other that 1.5.0.7 has presented some problems, but when going to 2.0.0.1 they were resolved. Alanschu have you tried the usual empty cookies/temp dirs and reboot?

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

Watching "all coments" on someonese profile page is broken.

Icons do not display properly in their box AND all coments of user X will only display the last said thing of user X, instead of the proper said things.

Attached pic (where I first noticed):

As can be seen I use IE6

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

As seen in the picture the photos do not stay in the box where they are supposed to be.

This is also the case in the Green Dragons own "all coments" tab :o

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

I cannot repeat this issue in FF 2 or IE 7 - can anyone using IE 6 confirm this bug? HH: could you try clearing cookies and temps, reboot and log in again to see if the issue persists?

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

Even after it all that it is still there...

Doesn't do so in FF yup; however FF also has the "latest comment will become all comments" issue.

Another oddity I noticed;

If I log onto the forum with another PC (in my homenetwork though); so as guest... obviously I am not in the lower bar *online list*. But my icon next to my name IS red and my account says I reside in "viewing board index" :confused: (something to do with keep me reminded option during login?)

EDIT: even if not logged in with that and all my cookiees wiped on all PC's. Does it check on IP?

Not such an expert on websites; but doesn't cross-refering all IP's of users with accounts take quite some (wasted) bandwith which could better be used elsewhere???

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^