NHL

Darque

"We let in four unanswered goals in the last period tonight. Bad luck."

Allowing four goals isn't bad luck. It's called being outplayed just the like Leafs outplayed the Sabres before then and tonight.

Congrats Leafs. Too bad the Rangers are near uncatchable!!!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

And, only 1 point out of 6th! The Rangers are ON FIRE! :-

I thoguht they were gonna lose today; but nope; they won!!!

P.S. That's why I said 'near'.. as in their enemies might be neart them in the standings; but they wonb't catch most likley anyways. Hehehe.

Edited by Volourn

And, only 1 point out of 6th! The Rangers are ON FIRE! :-

I thoguht they were gonna lose today; but nope; they won!!!

P.S. That's why I said 'near'.. as in their enemies might be neart them in the standings; but they wonb't catch most likley anyways. Hehehe.

It's entirely possible. The don't really have that difficult a schedule remaining. The only really hard game I would say is their last game at Pittsburgh, although I can only hope the two games against Montreal go badly for the Rangers. :yes:

The Rangers win AGAIN.

They might lose one of the games to Montreal; but not both.

Outside of the first couple of months of the season, Lundqvist has been the best goalie in the NHL, and is MVP. Though he won't win either award. =]

Edited by Volourn

He's hot; but did you check out Lundqviust's stats. He's been hot for like 3 months. 8 goals in 5 games is pretty much what he's been giving up for those 3 months.

"Lundqvist won five starts in a nine-day span from March 17-25, allowing only three goals in the five victories while stopping 132 of 35 shots, carrying the Rangers past a half-dozen rivals and into sixth in the East. He

Edited by Volourn

I just hope they avoid the Devils. I don't worry about the Sabres or TB/Atlanta (their other possible opponents) as much.

Save the Devils for the second round when the Rangers have some more confidence.

They can't get swept again, and Lundqvist certainly has to play better than he did last year in the play offs or else he might start getting the label of 'regualr season goalie' which I hope he doesn't.

He gets 3 chances to prove me wrong.

R00fles!

P.S. Good luck to the Kanadians scoring more than 2 goals tonight or even scoring in the first period at all since it's been 10 games since the Rangers aka Lundqvist have surrendered a 1st period goal.

L0LLERZ!

Edited by Volourn

P.S. Good luck to the Kanadians scoring more than 2 goals tonight or even scoring in the first period at all since it's been 10 games since the Rangers aka Lundqvist have surrendered a 1st period goal.

Canadiens! It's an "E" damnit! :teehee:

Montreal has only scored 4 first period goals this month. The vast majority (80-90%) of their goals have been in the second and third.

You know Volo I think it may be better for the Rangers to play jersey in teh first round. No Madden and Elias means even less scoring from the Devils.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

meh, I'm just hoping my home team montreal will get to the series...

and that Toronto will be out so we can sing "Heeeey, goodbye" again.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

"Canadiens! It's an "E" damnit!"

French is overrated, and I type that while being French biologically.

"Montreal has only scored 4 first period goals this month. The vast majority (80-90%) of their goals have been in the second and third."

Not like the Ranger shave given up all that many 2nd and 3rd period goals, anyways. Did you see Lundqvist's GAA for the past 38 games? WOWSERS!

"You know Volo I think it may be better for the Rangers to play jersey in teh first round. No Madden and Elias means even less scoring from the Devils."

I'm not worried about the Devils' scoring skill. It's their evil goalie I'm worried about. Heh.

Edited by Volourn

So.. Tampa lost (which is good), Rangers lost (which is good too, even though it irks me that Renney replaced Lundquist) but Montreal won (which is bad) so the Leafs hunt (we won over Carolina, which is GOOD!!) is still two points shy of a playoff berth. We're very much in the race though. We've been playing well lately and if we can keep this up (and Tampa, Rangers or Montreal slips up) we're in.

GO LEAFS GO!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

So.. Tampa lost (which is good), Rangers lost (which is good too, even though it irks me that Renney replaced Lundquist) but Montreal won (which is bad) so the Leafs hunt (we won over Carolina, which is GOOD!!) is still two points shy of a playoff berth. We're very much in the race though. We've been playing well lately and if we can keep this up (and Tampa, Rangers or Montreal slips up) we're in.

GO LEAFS GO!

Well I can almost guarantee you at least one loss from my Canadiens. The next two games are Ottawa and Buffalo. :sorcerer:

Well, we're facing Atlanta (on away ice) and Pittsburgh (at home) for our next two games. Not exactly teams to sneer at either. I have a feeling we'll lose both.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!