NHL

Darque

CRAP. I guess that's why they're freaking leading the NHL.

A lot of small, shifty guys who are confident with the puck.. Let's hope the Leafs can bounce back in their next game against one of the hottest (of not THE hottest) teams in the NHL right now: the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

The gloves are off tonight Laozi. I hope your team brings it, because you can never be sure which Oiler team is showing up to play.

True dat, last year they were a definate contender for the Stanley.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

I blame Smyth for his greedy stat padding attempt to fire the puck the length of the ice for blowing Roloson's shutout. And of course Hemsky, who's penalty I think came because he was looking to pad his stats by getting a steal and an empty net goal.

Sid the Kid seems to be a pretty darn good player.

He's okay. I think he'll go far. :)

I had the chance to watch the game against the Hawks, but I blew it... <_< Anyway, they won, but I have a hard time seeing this team make the playoffs. I reckon we've got a bit of a Catch 22 going on; Lowe won't be making any deals unless it looks like we'll make the playoffs, and we won't make the playoffs unless Lowe makes a deal. With GMs knowing the hole he's in regarding D, I don't think there's a ton of deals around waiting to be made.

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

Stuart is a decent pick up, but I think Calgary may have found a gem in Primeau. I traded for him on one of my old NHL games and he was a really great third/fourth line center. That should come in handy when Stefan Yelle misses nine games with a hangnail.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Well that wasn't the start I wanted to Edmontons' seven game road trip. At least I was able to see one of my hockey idols Terry O'Reilly during the jersey retirement ceremony.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.